Who are you voting against the least?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I assumed bernie domination here since until i read the politics thread long enough.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What I'm saying is that I estimate there to be a 66% chance of a Trump nom and an 80% chance of a Hillary nomination. Which means that the odds of a Trump vs Hillary race are about 50%.

So the existence of all the other current candidates up there is totally legitimate. Is that the most likely outcome? Yes. By far. But it's still only 50%. And if it doesn't come to pass and something surprising happens whether it's Hillary being indicted, the RNC brokering to fucking Paul Ryan or Trump being offed by some liberal terrorist the people who think it's certain will be in here saying, "I was wrong about it being certain, but who could have predicted that will happen?".
Bro, you live and die by this betting % shit, but I was telling you back in August that Trump would be the man, and that Bernie was trending up but not fast enough. Moral of the story: I am always right and am also a cool guy.

Northerner

N00b
I'm surprised Trump has so many votes. Unless people aren't taking this seriously. Which I would find baffling.
I didn't tick a box (I'm Canadian and don't get to vote down there) but I probably would vote Trump if I was able.

Not because he deserves it nor even just for the lulz but because he'd probably not actually suck at the job. Ignore the rhetoric he's spewing right now because that really doesn't have much bearing on what he'd do in office and I think you'd end up with a pretty moderate president. I mean, a complete embarrassment for America globally but fuck those guys anyhow.

I still maintain that Hilldog wins it in a landslide though.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
At this moment, I just want to know which candidate the "stand in front of ambulances" crowd likes. That's who Iwon'tbe voting for.
rrr_img_128684.png

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You're in luck, Trump already came out for basically every right wing social issue there is.
Not many people actually believe this because it's obvious based on his past history he doesn't believe it, chaos is one of them.

Trumps supporters within the party also reflect this

Trump backers were far more pro-choice than Cruz or Rubio supporters, at 0.63 (0.67 is equivalent to agreeing that ?abortion should be available, but with stricter limits?). That?s not far from Clinton backers? 0.73. By contrast, Cruz supporters? 0.39 puts them closer to the view represented by 0.33: ?Abortion should not be permitted except in cases of rape, incest, or when the life of the woman is at risk.? In that light, maybe Trump?s defenses of Planned Parenthood make more sense. Trump supporters were also a bit more supportive of gay marriage than Cruz supporters.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This forum is probably full of lazy mooching manchildren, which should be the core audience of sanders outside of feminism majors. The fact that he can't even win here should be pretty fucking telling.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Nah, too many alt-right people circlejerking it up about Making America White Again for the Sanderistas to organize properly.

iannis

Musty Nester
Is it kinda like "The Stranger"?

You know, where you jack it with the other hand so it feels like someone else is doing it? Cause I jack with my left but sometimes, if i'm feeling particularly lonesome, I'll use the right instead. Is that what alt-righting is?

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You know, where you jack it with the other hand so it feels like someone else is doing it? Cause I jack with my left but sometimes, if i'm feeling particularly lonesome, I'll use the right instead. Is that what alt-righting is?
I always assumed I was supposed to make a barrier between my upper and lower body and then make a Mexican jerk me off.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I believe the stranger is when you sit on your hand or something until it's numb, then you jerk it and it's like someone else is doing it. Lyrical would probably be the authority though so maybe he'll chime in.

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's pretty clumsy to jerk it when your hand is numb tho. It's easier to get it numb in a GRIPPED position then just use your other hand to move your numb arm to jerk it.

Kinda like a one-man Dutch Rudder.