Potato del Grande
tommy-chong-chong.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that one stings. Grew up with Pee Wee.

Shit, one of my best friends growing up has a Pee Wee tattoo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok. I never really cared if celebrity X died. But damn, I always watched this show on Saturday mornings. It was original and actually good!

I'll pour one out for my boy Pee Wee.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
If you get a chance you should go back and find the videos of his stage presentation of pee wee's playhouse. It's where I got the mental image that whenever some woman annoys me I hear Phil Hartman growling "Women Pee Wee...... Women...."

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
He was the man, and no matter how much the media smeared him or got dicked over he never bitched in the media or made a big stink he just kept on entertaining which he loved. Anyone that good of friends with Phil Hartman was a good dude in my book.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

died in feb. cause of death just came out. was looking at his bio, graduated a year early has salutatorian in high school, was eagle scout at 14, died at 27 at a homeless shelter.

1691547014572.png

'NYPD Blue' Star Austin Majors Cause of Death Revealed Accidental Fentanyl OD

Former child star Austin Majors died as a result of a fentanyl overdose ... in a trend that's become all too common.

The ex-"NYPD Blue" actor's autopsy results were released Tuesday by the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner's Office -- and his cause of death is attributed to fentanyl toxicity. The manner is listed as accidental, and the place of his death reads ... "residence."

Remember, Majors passed away while staying at a homeless housing facility in L.A. back in February -- and we were told at the time that fentanyl was suspected to be in play.

It's a tragic end to Majors' story ... who was a successful actor in the early years of his life. He famously played Theo Sipowicz on the famed ABC drama series, starring in 48 episodes opposite David Caruso and Dennis Franz.

In addition to "NYPD Blue," Majors had worked on other big shows like "Providence," "How I Met Your Mother," "ER," "Hercules," "Threshold," "According to Jim," 'NCIS,' "American Dad!," "Desperate Housewives" and others. He'd also been in a handful of memorable movies.

His acting career appears to have slowed down in the late 2000s ... Majors doesn't have credit post-2009. The family released an emotional statement at the time of his death, remembering the best parts of his life.

The statement read, in part ... "Austin was the kind of son, brother, grandson, and nephew that made us proud and we will miss him deeply forever."

Majors was just 27.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that Fentanyl is really cleaning up the aisles. people taking that shit are fucked, but they still take it.
this is how you know drug addicts aren't really in control of their own faculties. in ANY OTHER industry, if someone uses a product and they die, anyone who's used or even thought about using that product gets all up in arms about it, suing left and right. if someone dies of drug use, every addict in that area goes NUTS looking for whatever dealer sold the drugs because "they must be really good." i know of dealers that purposely laced their product with stuff like sawdust, just to kill off one of their buyers because it would drive sales through the roof.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I live in the Seattle area where we have just an insane homeless population. Theres daily reports on the news about fentanyl OD's or drug busts of large quantities. Even people getting caught trying to smuggle packages into local jails. Its pretty insane how its just ravaging the country like herpes at spring break.