Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Oldbased

> Than U

Apparently that means the math makes it likely Kobe was flying the helicopter
Ya I edited it before your post. Information is always messed up when events like this happen. People that witnessed the crash said the helicopter was sputtering prior to crash.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Ya I edited it before your post. Information is always messed up when events like this happen. People that witnessed the crash said the helicopter was sputtering prior to crash.

ok no daughters on copter

this was the source of rumor

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
One daughter dead - Gigi. 13 years old.

Where are you getting this from?

nm, if TMZ has it, it's legit.

Which makes all the other knee-jerk reporting a total embarrassment to an already joke profession.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U

Which makes all the other knee-jerk reporting a total embarrassment to an already joke profession.
1 daughter dead. No 3! No 4! No none! Wait 1! BREAKING NEWS YOU GOT IT HERE FIRST HurrHurr.
Here is what we know. Everything that goes up must go down. Even when Kobe is involved. More news and fishing report tonight at 10

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

the LAPD release doesn't say anything about any daughter.

Oldbased

> Than U
the LAPD release doesn't say anything about any daughter.
It's a bit hard to ID atm. Sadly since you posted, my hopes and dreams were shattered. BLNT.
1580072105896.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
TMZ is not WaPo. They perform due diligence before running stories, presumably because they'd get sued into oblivion if they didn't.

Ironic that a fucking celebrity gossip rag is probably the single most reliable news source in the world.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
1 daughter dead. No 3! No 4! No none! Wait 1! BREAKING NEWS YOU GOT IT HERE FIRST HurrHurr.
Here is what we know. Everything that goes up must go down. Even when Kobe is involved. More news and fishing report tonight at 10
This is the state of media now. No one gives a shit about getting information correct, only first.

Which is why when I heard Kobe was dead, I said, "How about we wait for confirmation." Because there was a good chance the whole thing was wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
This is the state of media now. No one gives a shit about getting information correct, only first.

Which is why when I heard Kobe was dead, I said, "How about we wait for confirmation." Because there was a good chance the whole thing was wrong.
I waited till I saw it on TMZ and ABC before making the post. ABC info was local so I ran with it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah TMZ has it that Kobe, Gianca the 13 year old, the pilot, and whoever else was on his choppa ate it.

Shitty way to go I guess.