Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I'd rank Life of Brian as one of the best ( if not the best ) comedy film ever.

And Terry Jones was such a big part of it. In front and behind the camera.

A big loss.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sad to see him go, apart from Monty Python I loved his history documentaries too. Lighthearted and engaging without being overly simplistic.

“Two down, four to go.”

They mock the absurdity of life and laugh in the face of death. True comics to the end.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Kobe Bryant is dead. Helicopter crash.
Oh fuck, rest in peace sweet prince.
Tupac-Shakur-1993.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, one of the most famous rapists in the entire country. Oh and I guess he played basketball too.

Oldbased

> Than U
Wow, one of the most famous rapists in the entire country. Oh and I guess he played basketball too.
He said Trump's words can't make America great again. Nor can Kobe's it appears. When asked a hour ago, he had nothing to say.

Too soon™?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kobe, 3 of his daughters and pilot on board. All deceased.
If that's the case, this looks like it needs a quick edit on that TMZ page.

KB is survived by his wife Vanessa, and their four daughters -- Gianna, Natalia and Bianca and their newborn Capri. Kobe and Vanessa got married in 2001 after meeting in 1999.

Oldbased

> Than U
If that's the case, this looks like it needs a quick edit on that TMZ page.
TMZ is down for me or rather nothing is loading outside the banner. ABC reported the 3 daughters on board.
But now some journalists are reporting that Kobe was the pilot and all 4 daughters were on board.