Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder what happens when you take everything at once? Oh I guess you die.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I wonder what happens when you take everything at once?

magic.gif

Cybsled

Wouldn’t be shocked if the cocaine was cut with fentanyl and that was the main culprit in the death

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
today i learned the song is called windy and not wendy
I also thought the same thing. I never bothered to look up the meaning and lyrics to the song because I always thought the song was a play on the word Wendy as it also sounded like Windy.

Nope...

I have heard so many different permutations of what the song was about. Here is the TRUTH. I was sitting on my bed – the apartment on the first floor of David Crosby’s house in Beverly Glenn [sic] – and there was a fellow who came to visit and was sitting there staring at me as if he was going to suck the life out of me. So I started to fantasize about what kind of a guy I would like to be with, and that was Windy – a guy (fantasy).

However, in another interview with Songfacts in 2014, she explained that the song was about herself:[9]

These days, looking back at myself in my mid to late 20s, I finally realized I was talking about me in that song, and how I wanted to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hey did you guys hear president george washington died???

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

i was surprised after they announced he was stepping away from full time on ncis and finding out he was mid 80's. his mother (on the show) had only passed away less than 10 years before on the show, so i just thought of him being around early 70's.