Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Goatface

1694002588027.png

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i have no Dream Weaver stories. in 1979 i was only 7 years old. i never hooked up with a goth chick, i should have because i loved me some Type O during the 90s, i never saw any of their shows though. is King Diamond considered goth? i saw a bunch of KD and Merciful Fate concerts . no chicks to speak of there. i did meet Matt Pinfield at one. but thats nothing to brag about.
My avatar cries at being misspelled. Mercyful Fate/King Diamond are literally my favorite band(s) of all time, as is probably obvious.

And to answer your question, King Diamond is not goth. A god perhaps, but not goth.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My avatar cries at being misspelled. Mercyful Fate/King Diamond are literally my favorite band(s) of all time, as is probably obvious.

And to answer your question, King Diamond is not goth. A god perhaps, but not goth.
Too bad you aren't from Jersey. We would 100% know each other. Same people at all their concerts.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like both All Star and Mr. Jones but maybe I didn't listen to enough top 40 radio to get sick of it. I was mostly listening to country in those days. I do hate Mmm-Bop but just because it takes me 3 days to get it out of my head every time I hear it at the grocery store.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like both All Star and Mr. Jones but maybe I didn't listen to enough top 40 radio to get sick of it. I was mostly listening to country in those days. I do hate Mmm-Bop but just because it takes me 3 days to get it out of my head every time I hear it at the grocery store.
Back in late 1990ish there was a mod for Quake/TF servers that allowed you to throw a “mine” that would stick to an opponent and play the chorus to Mmmbop on a loop wherever the target went until they died or the match ended.
e9604a2d-fddd-4102-8533-7d954a720924_text.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Back in late 1990ish there was a mod for Quake/TF servers that allowed you to throw a “mine” that would stick to an opponent and play the chorus to Mmmbop on a loop wherever the target went until they died or the match ended.
e9604a2d-fddd-4102-8533-7d954a720924_text.gif
When audio triggers first came out on EQ we had a shaman named "Earldamann" in the guild that was usually the one to slow the boss and then get squashed. I set up an audio trigger of the Dixie Chicks singing "Cause Earl had to die na na na na na Goodbye Earl" whenever it saw the text "Earldamann was slain". I had it for quite a while and it never failed to make me laugh.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
same style

I remember hearing an interview with the dude who wrote that song. He knew it was a horrible mind virus. It was a monster local hit in New Zealand for a couple months and died out and he thought it was over.

Like a year later he gets a call 'you know your song? Yeah it's #1 in Australia, pack your bags you are going on tour' and he did for a few weeks. And would come back to his normal life.

Then the next year he would get another call 'you know your song? Yeah it's #1 in Canada, pack your bags you are going on tour'.

It went on like that for 5-6-7 years a different country every year.

Even he was like WTF is wrong with your people?

Goatface

Billy Miller, Three-time Daytime Emmy Winner, and GH, Y&R and AMC Alum, Dead at 43​

September 16, 2023

6c777782c73febbc21ceed22d175e047-scaled-e1694919971254.jpeg

In heartbreaking news to report, Michael Fairman TV has learned that three-time Daytime Emmy winner, Billy Miller (ex-GH, Y&R and AMC) has passed away at the age of 43. A source with knowledge of the situation said the actor died on Friday, September 15th.
Miller would have turned 44 on Sunday, September 17th. Billy’s passing was also confirmed by The Belmont, one of the restaurant/bars Miller was a part-owner in Los Angeles. No other details have been made available on his death at this time. However, Miller’s management on Saturday informed multiple outlets through a statement that,”The actor was struggling with manic depression when he died.”