Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile we're at my mother in-laws house and she's got a William Shatner interview and I guess it's his 93rd birthday. He's the most cognizant 90+ year old I've ever seen. Dude looks amazing.

Shatner is the greatest Canadian ever.

(Sorry MusicForFish MusicForFish )

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Shatner is the greatest Canadian ever.

(Sorry MusicForFish MusicForFish )
Agreed! This guy was a close second.
Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i partied with Lemmie, as well as with Colin Hay, met the lead singer of Wanted Dead Or Alive and had my beer stolen by AJ Pero of Twisted Sister.

Goatface

sorta surprised any of the land of the lost cast was still alive, but will is 72, holly 62, marshall 86, cha-ka is 60

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
sorta surprised any of the land of the lost cast was still alive, but will is 72, holly 62, marshall 86, cha-ka is 60
Holly is 62? shit, it sucks getting old. i had a crush on her. i looked up the cast of the Jeffersons once and i think the only member of the cast thats still alive is the maid.

Cybsled

1711580688410.jpeg

All I will say is I am glad his bullshit crusade in the 90s never went anywhere

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What was the reason for them trying to ban video games so hard or McCain banning MMA? I thought there was some crap with corrupt boxing commission/NY?
was it something to do with Columbine and kids being desensitized to violence and so it leads them to kill everyone at the school?

Cybsled

What was the reason for them trying to ban video games so hard or McCain banning MMA? I thought there was some crap with corrupt boxing commission/NY?

The same reason politicians have always tried to have media stuff banned: wOn'T sOmEoNe tHiNk oF tHe cHiLdReN as a smokescreen for censorship and getting rid of shit they don't like

Dungeons and Dragons?
Rock&Roll?
Comic books?
Video Games?

Same shit, different decade

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The same reason politicians have always tried to have media stuff banned: wOn'T sOmEoNe tHiNk oF tHe cHiLdReN as a smokescreen for censorship and getting rid of shit they don't like

Dungeons and Dragons?
Rock&Roll?
Comic books?
Video Games?

Same shit, different decade
I thought with McCain it was a lot of stuff with the Mafia/boxing. So McCain got MMA put in the dark ages with a few couple calls