Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought that guy died 15 Years ago. He's always looked old as shit. Sounds like a typical bastard! One of my favorite comedy scenes

Screenshot_20240320-171853.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thinking too hard about actors and their ages will hurt your brain:
View attachment 520790
View attachment 520791
one of the ones that got me was, Don Knotts was 54 years old when he did Three's Company.
iu

the guy before him, Norman Fell was only 52 when he played Mr Roper.
iu

although its understandable for him because he was tailgunner on a B-25 in Pacific theater during WW2.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
local tailors, plumbers and gardeners are just as important as movie stars. this is fucking ridiculous now.
whats next, the casting director for movies getting a mention?

He was wtf to Ralph Macchio, idiot, not to the death of Americas most renowned tailor.

"Greenfield became one of the most renowned tailors in America, dressing six presidents including Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden.

He also became the go-to for some of the biggest names in sport and showbiz, including Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Denzel Washington and Kobe Bryant"

He dressed six presidents, coached designers and made thousands of suits for TV shows and movies. But his beginnings were dismal: He learned to sew at Auschwitz.

Other film and TV projects followed, including for the Showtime series “Billions” (2016-2023); and the movies “The Great Gatsby” (2013), “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013) and “Joker” (2019). The latter featured what might be Greenfield’s most recognizable creation: the crisp red suit and mismatched orange vest worn by Joaquin Phoenix, who played the title character, the Batman nemesis.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Thinking too hard about actors and their ages will hurt your brain:
View attachment 520790
View attachment 520791
I happened to watch the pilot of Star Trek: The Next Generation the other night and thought that Patrick Stewart has looked like he was 65 years old since 1987. He was actually only 47 when the show started but already bald with all grey hair in back. He then looked exactly the same for the next 30 years.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I happened to watch the pilot of Star Trek: The Next Generation the other night and thought that Patrick Stewart has looked like he was 65 years old since 1987. He was actually only 47 when the show started but already bald with all grey hair in back. He then looked exactly the same for the next 30 years.
My dad’s dad was bald at 25.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meanwhile we're at my mother in-laws house and she's got a William Shatner interview and I guess it's his 93rd birthday. He's the most cognizant 90+ year old I've ever seen. Dude looks amazing.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Meanwhile we're at my mother in-laws house and she's got a William Shatner interview and I guess it's his 93rd birthday. He's the most cognizant 90+ year old I've ever seen. Dude looks amazing.
Tbo I love him. Despite his gay comments after riding bezos dick into low.orbit.