Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Cybsled

Oh, i don't recall about the MMA thing. Although early MMA was a lot more brutal than what we have now.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
1fdee0845f903b9c15addf97f9b66755_jpg.png

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

I used to love that movie as a kid - felt like HBO was constantly playing it back then lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he was also good in The Principal. mainly the only good part of that horrible movie. when Covid was in full quack mode and old people were being genocided, they tried to dump Gosset in a hospital so he would die too. dude told them to fuck off and escaped to sink or swim on his own.
he bought himself 4 extra years. he would have died for sure.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Iron Eagle was my shit when I was a kid. Was fun to see him show up in Watchmen, and he was damn good still, great actor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
In addition to Iron Eagle I remember him well as the Jaffa leader in the end seasons of SG1 dealing with the Ori. I've probably seen him in 50 different other things but fuck if I can remember the name of them. Just B late night 80s/90s/2000s shit.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Gas stations are key for meeting people that are known. I never meet anyone. I met Hank Williams Jr. at a gas station in the middle of nowhere TX. He was pumping gas into his truck and we talked for a few minutes. Years later I ran into Charlie Pride at a gas station in MS in the middle of nowhere and he was pumping gas in his truck. He complained about the heat and humidity and he didn't remember it that hot there when he was young. He was joking.

Both gas stations we were the only people getting gas. I'm okay with not ever meeting anyone famous. Need a thread about people you saw in the news or article that you couldn't believe they were still alive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Joe Flaherty 'Happy Gilmore,' 'Freaks and Geeks' Star Dead at 82 ... After a Brief Illness
1712081287078.png

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users