Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wonder how gay he'll be now that he doesn't have a beard waiting at home. That said, it sucks and I feel for him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Damn, had a huge crush on her growing up after seeing her in Twins.

Feels strange.

She was a Hawaii girl. Born here and left after high school to go be famous. She musta been epic in a bikini back then.

• 1Solidarity
She seemed cool. I mean, able to handle her life. Anybody who manages to be a loving mom, pretty much means you win at life.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
bleh. brain aneurysm... that's how my grandpa went. the only solace in something like that is that it's incredibly quick and painless.

grant was my least favorite myth buster, but i still liked the dude... 2020 is seriously some kind of mother fucker

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
bleh. brain aneurysm... that's how my grandpa went. the only solace in something like that is that it's incredibly quick and painless.

grant was my least favorite myth buster, but i still liked the dude... 2020 is seriously some kind of mother fucker
How quick and painless? When my brother died he was mid sentence on the phone walking holding his 7yr old son's hand in the other. He still had the phone in his hand when he hit the ground. Never screaming in pain, said anything was wrong or finished the sentence.
Snap.

• 2Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

you like the white dude w/ the girls name more than Grant?

• 1WTF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you like the white dude w/ the girls name more than Grant?
Tory? eh that dude was the guinea pig for Grant's builds. or do you mean Jamie? cuz Jamie was that show, i would never have watched Mythbusters if he wasnt on it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Tory? eh that dude was the guinea pig for Grant's builds. or do you mean Jamie? cuz Jamie was that show, i would never have watched Mythbusters if he wasnt on it.
well yea tory, true i forgot jamies name too, but i woulda said mustache man if i meant him.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users