Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
tEe6Bvy.gif

• 5Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How quick and painless? When my brother died he was mid sentence on the phone walking holding his 7yr old son's hand in the other. He still had the phone in his hand when he hit the ground. Never screaming in pain, said anything was wrong or finished the sentence.
Snap.

that's basically what happened to my grandpa. he was talking to my grandma and then out of nowhere was brain dead by the time he hit the floor

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Was cool listening to some of the stories, like how Grant invented a light-timer thing for Galaxy Quest to help with the warp nacelle shots.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Ouch

eqaEQc.gif

poor kelly, after regis left, she was saddled with a diversity hire

until they finally got rid of him and she found a white gay

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm ashamed to admit how much i watched that Regis show growing up. in the summer time my mom would drop me off at Grandma's house early in the morning every day and this was always on. there was literally nothing else to do. i couldnt go outside because i couldnt leave her sight. so if she was watching Regis, or Mike Douglas or Dinah Shore or Merv Griffin or the soaps. i was doing those things too.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'm ashamed to admit how much i watched that Regis show growing up. in the summer time my mom would drop me off at Grandma's house early in the morning every day and this was always on. there was literally nothing else to do. i couldnt go outside because i couldnt leave her sight. so if she was watching Regis, or Mike Douglas or Dinah Shore or Merv Griffin or the soaps. i was doing those things too.
thats even worse, cuz when you were a kid that was regis and kathy lee, she had such zero personality ppl don't even remember anyone before regis and kelly ripa.
JjgL.gif

• 1Mother of God

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats even worse, cuz when you were a kid that was regis and kathy lee, she had such zero personality ppl don't even remember anyone before regis and kelly ripa.
JjgL.gif
dude, Kathy Lee had some fat titties. i remember those.

Oldbased

> Than U
I haven't watch network TV in ages. I was wondering if he was still on the air when I saw he passed today.