Goatface

Vyemm Raider
86d 15h 7m
1619312654622.png
1619312760833.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For a short time he was the most alone person.

Until Mist Mist crushed his record by hiding in her pc room.

Chukzombi

Silver Earl of the Realm
273d 10h 34m
It should be called, "This is what happens when Dan Aykroyd isn't told 'no'"
i like dan aykroyd and i used to watch him on SNL. at least you cant say that movie was safe or lazy. people always demand original films, well here ya go. can anyone name any film like it?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The fuckin 80s were wild when it came to movies. Even shit movies were great. Now we have 100 movies coming out a week and they're all high level iPhone production released on Netflix with the generics of a black and white label canned good. Maybe it's good, maybe it's soiled. Mostly it's dehydrated barely pallatible dog feces.

sukik

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
147d 13h 24m
i like dan aykroyd and i used to watch him on SNL. at least you cant say that movie was safe or lazy. people always demand original films, well here ya go. can anyone name any film like it?
Maybe it could've been better with a collaborator to guide his crazy. In one of the reviews I watched, the reviewer brought up that Aykroyd turned in this massive script for Ghostbusters that Ramis trimmed down into a classic.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chukzombi

Fucker

Potato del Grande
Maybe it could've been better with a collaborator to guide his crazy. In one of the reviews I watched, the reviewer brought up that Aykroyd turned in this massive script for Ghostbusters that Ramis trimmed down into a classic.
IIRC, Ramis did nothing with Akroyd's script.

Borzak

Karazhan Raider
179d 10h 2m
He’s talking about the guy just took a picture of every living person in the solar system except himself.

Too bad selfies weren’t invented yet!

Yup Buzz and Neil in the lander in the pic and all of Earth in the background. Only Micheal Collins taking the pic didn't show up.