Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Literally, it's basically the neurotoxin from botulism. One of the issues is with repeated usage in the same area, it fucks up your natural tissues/muscles and ends up accelerating the aging appearance of the person.

Also when people use those fillers and the rest of their body shrinks back. Fillers look shitty enough (like the people who put fillers in their lips, it NEVER looks good. They look like they're having an anaphylactic allergic reaction lol), but with the wrong body type, it looks even more cartoonishly bad.
omg doctor, i just saw tomb raider and angelina looks so beautiful with those lush lips, gimme that!!!
6101a2914f0b1b7ebefcf38a7ec800f1.jpg

literally everyone who gets lips injections
b7bb2e877cdd8de3839a38f996a0e270.jpg

god created anelina's lips and some old balding jew in a lap coat pretending to be "dr" living in beverly hills wants to plagiarize his work.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
western plastic surgeons all seem to have graduated from the same online university. they make everyone look like cats and turn boobs upside down while leaving X and O shaped scars on them. and people pay them money for it.
There's only so many ways to retread a worn out tire before it stops being a tire.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think Korean surgeons have a leg up on Japanese ones.
probably, a while back, one of the posters here explained how eastern plast surgeons build a more natural look than full on "OMG LOOK AT ME!" boobs and face we get in the west. i looked into it and yeah, they do a night and day look. chicks go with the frankenstein look because they cant afford the trip to Japan.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Not a celebrity in the real world, but was quite the celebrity in Second Life and did a ton of good for the platform.

Ebbe Altberg, CEO of Linden Lab, died yesterday.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
He made a movie long time ago in the little town near where I lived in TX for a long time. About 2,000 in the town. It was never released though, bah.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It wasn't until the last several years that I realized just how many damn movies he was in. He was really a staple of movies for a long time.

Also didn't realize until now that Deliverance was his first movie. What a fucking strong introduction!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It wasn't until the last several years that I realized just how many damn movies he was in. He was really a staple of movies for a long time.

Also didn't realize until now that Deliverance was his first movie. What a fucking strong introduction!
most of his roles he gets treated like an idiot or ends up with the shit end of the stick. i wonder if that was by choice or typecasting.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, didn't realize Fred Willard died last year either. That sucks.

Just rewatched Best in Show a few weeks ago.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rough time losing a long term pet, RIP Champ

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user