Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fucking weird as I swear there was some derail about the movie Nothing But Trouble in the last week or so. Can't remember what thread though.
even weirder, one of the youtube channels i subbed to, just did a review on Nothing But Trouble yesterday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1619312654622.png
1619312760833.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
For a short time he was the most alone person.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Juan Joya Borja, the KEKW emote guy on Twitch and the person in that viral video, died

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Everyone alive (and those dead as well) at the time is in this pic Collins took, except Micheal Collins.

EzrNNH3XsAMqkmS

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Buzz Aldrin is still kicking and punching.
He’s talking about the guy just took a picture of every living person in the solar system except himself.

Too bad selfies weren’t invented yet!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It should be called, "This is what happens when Dan Aykroyd isn't told 'no'"
i like dan aykroyd and i used to watch him on SNL. at least you cant say that movie was safe or lazy. people always demand original films, well here ya go. can anyone name any film like it?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The fuckin 80s were wild when it came to movies. Even shit movies were great. Now we have 100 movies coming out a week and they're all high level iPhone production released on Netflix with the generics of a black and white label canned good. Maybe it's good, maybe it's soiled. Mostly it's dehydrated barely pallatible dog feces.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i like dan aykroyd and i used to watch him on SNL. at least you cant say that movie was safe or lazy. people always demand original films, well here ya go. can anyone name any film like it?
Maybe it could've been better with a collaborator to guide his crazy. In one of the reviews I watched, the reviewer brought up that Aykroyd turned in this massive script for Ghostbusters that Ramis trimmed down into a classic.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Maybe it could've been better with a collaborator to guide his crazy. In one of the reviews I watched, the reviewer brought up that Aykroyd turned in this massive script for Ghostbusters that Ramis trimmed down into a classic.
IIRC, Ramis did nothing with Akroyd's script.

Borzak

He’s talking about the guy just took a picture of every living person in the solar system except himself.

Too bad selfies weren’t invented yet!

Yup Buzz and Neil in the lander in the pic and all of Earth in the background. Only Micheal Collins taking the pic didn't show up.