Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Dole earned two Purple Hearts and was awarded the Bronze Star, but doctors weren't sure he'd survive. He was hospitalized for three years. He suffered infections, grueling therapy, several operations and in one instance developed a blood clot that nearly killed him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Anne Rice. She was insane, but the Vampire series was a big part of my early/mid teenage years.

1639314066111.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Lol, I was watching that chick with the fries and I'm like wtf does this have to do with Lestat and Ann Rice? I kept watching and got the payout.
i just bought brown/red cement crack repair too
f71a758f95a1640d5b09ed7c159ae591.png

14bucks for this! i'm not cutting that tip off so it wont dry out, jeez

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Anne Rice. She was insane, but the Vampire series was a big part of my early/mid teenage years.

View attachment 387413
shit, mine too. my dad suggested Interview With The Vampire to me in the early 80s. i was around 13 or 14. then Vampire Lestat came out and its still one of my favorite books of that genre. Queen of The Damned was pretty good, but never as good as TVL. the great thing about TVL is the world building it does and the reveal toward the end that the vampire gods are these ancient ancient Egyptian vampires that are white as marble and hard as stone was incredible. the reveal in Queen of the Damned that it was just a prankster ghost that started all this off was a huge disappointment though. the Mayfair Witches sucked ass. the other books in the Vampire Chronicles are decent at least. Tale of the Body Thief is almost as good as TVL.

RIP Anne Rice. you had some cool ideas.

-edit
wait, i thought the Vampire Chronicles ended in the 90s. i had no idea she had 7 more Vampire chronicles books. guess i need to find those now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user