Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, there is an entire generation (mine) who got laid to Paradise by the Dashboard Lights.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
and Alan Thicke
its not a good tme to have been an 80s TV dad on ABC.
somebody check on Tony Danza and John Goodman.

What kind of retard googles and finds a random 6 year old article and posts it as new? That guy has been dead since trump won the election

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I used to play pool in a bar where someone would play "I would do anything for love" on the jukebox at least twice a night. I was convinced I played better during that song and since it's like 9 minutes long you can get a whole game in during it.

Last edited:

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

People loved to hate on him but not one person has not blared along with his songs at some point.
Meatloaf and Jim Steinmann are America n heroes and treasures. Fuck you in your commie ass if you disagree.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jesus fucking christ, what is this year. It's only January, and a ton of cool people have died off.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kind of living on borrowed time for a while. I haven't seen him in years, assume he was still overweight. Cancer of course not realted to the weight.

Goatface

never was a huge Meat Loaf fan, as in listened to and liked them on radio, but never bought any albums. mid 90's friend was working at a music store and got free tickets to see him. it was a day time outdoor show, which normally suck but he put on a great show.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there was one of those urban legends that anyone who hosted Family Feud would be cursed and die. based on Richard Dawson and Ray Combs dying while hosting it. when Louis took over, everyone figured he would definitely keel over, but that was a long time ago, maybe he didnt die super old but he didnt die from hosting that show.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly am impressed he lived as long as he did. I would not have thought cancer would have been the most likely suspect.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My sister in law got that email and the apology. Funny stuff.

• 1Worf

Goatface

1642914772113.png