Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
F Troop is pretty watchable compared to the sitcoms of that era. I have no idea how garbage like The Brady Bunch managed to be as popular as it was .
Pretty sure F-Troop (which was clever and funny) is banned from even the cheapo, over-the-air TV networks like Comet, etc.

Cybsled

It's not like you can't find F-Troop anywhere. There isn't as big a market for 60 year old sitcoms as there used to be, which is why most of it is relegated to various cable channels or online. I remember a long ass time ago they used to play it on Nick at Night. A quick search online shows you can watch it online in places like Amazon.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1658770195279.png

• 3Like
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
40s 60s or 90s. I see almost equal amounts of 40s and 60s combined as I do late 80s+ from the local obits that I read nightly due to having worked in so many residences over the decades locally.
The 40s is almost all men and unknown heart conditions. Survive and you got a good chance like me to live well past the 3-5 years they say you got with medications and treatments, but many don't survive that initial rot roh. 60's is more weight and just bad genetics/life choices. 90s is cause your cells stopped giving a shit.