<Bronze Donator>
George Takei is a huge faggot, and I’m not even talking about the gay kind

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its almost like I can feel death behind me with my 70-80's dying away. Hope Tom Selleck has some time left.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed the Xanadu sound track. She had such a great voice. Fun little fact, she actually did a rendition of John Denver's Take Me Home Country Road. I had three crushes as a kid not understanding what I was feeling.

Kristy Mcnichol
1659997694505.png

Kate Jackson

1659997811417.png

and Olivia Newton John

1659997882325.png

This death really does hit the feels. That being said, she did a great job surviving and supporting research for cancer. Will have a drink for her.

And since we are posting videos, it is hard not to have this one included.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I enjoyed the Xanadu sound track. She had such a great voice. Fun little fact, she actually did a rendition of John Denver's Take Me Home Country Road. I had three crushes as a kid not understanding what I was feeling.

Kristy Mcnichol
View attachment 427008

Kate Jackson

View attachment 427009

and Olivia Newton John

View attachment 427010

This death really does hit the feels. That being said, she did a great job surviving and supporting research for cancer. Will have a drink for her.

And since we are posting videos, it is hard not to have this one included.

Kate Jackson was a little too mature for me at the time. i could understand why Jill(Farrah) was the hottest Angel, but i couldnt wrap my head around what Sabrina (Kate) had going for her. my biggest crush at that age was Brooke Shields. i hope she never dies because it would destroy me.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was a bit young to understand mature but if you are referring to age as maturity, then know that Kate Jackson and Olivia Newton John were the same age.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was a bit young to understand mature but if you are referring to age as maturity, then know that Kate Jackson and Olivia Newton John were the same age.
i dont mean age. hell most of these girls were at least 20 years older than me. i was only 7-10 at this time. Kate Jackson was the adult in the room. while say somebody like Farrah was the party girl looking to have fun and even a little twerp like me could sense that. Brooke or Kristy or Melissa Gilbert was much closer to my age and was easier to like them better. Farrah was the dream, so was Olivia Newton John.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Here in Australia, this has been a big event.

On the evening news, it was the top story, and ran for slightly more than 20 minutes ( out of an hour long news )

And big childhood crush for me also.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Here in Australia, this has been a big event.

On the evening news, it was the top story, and ran for slightly more than 20 minutes ( out of an hour long news )

And big childhood crush for me also.
Which one? America dying or ONJ?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users