Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
296385584_617777646371305_5768409908821441206_n.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm not going to have a spank after Kathy Bates and Alyssa Milano kicks it.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not going to have a spank after Kathy Bates and Alyssa Milano kicks it.
You had me with Alyssa Milano
1660133483982.png

You really lost me with Kathy Bates
1660133553871.png

Whatever you are smoking to find that hot, is some goooood shit.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Remember when she was in the shot for shot remake of Psycho with Vince Vaughn?

She was in the shot for shot remake of Psycho with Vince Vaughn.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Remember when she was in the shot for shot remake of Psycho with Vince Vaughn?

She was in the shot for shot remake of Psycho with Vince Vaughn.
Remember when she lezzed out with Joan Chen and then Henry Rollins raped her and then Christopher Walken raped Henry Rollins?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't she moving around around after they pulled her from the vehicle? Accidents that bad with brain trauma I didn't think the victim was that responsive leaving the scene. It looked like she was in pain and trying to adjust

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wasn't she moving around around after they pulled her from the vehicle? Accidents that bad with brain trauma I didn't think the victim was that responsive leaving the scene. It looked like she was in pain and trying to adjust
Fire destroyed her lungs. No oxygen to brain = death.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i've paid very little attention to this specific case, but burns are serious business. in a lot of cases all modern medicine does is postpone the time of death. the body also functions on auto-pilot for a surprisingly long time without input from the brain. from how badly the case looked, i think this was always the expected outcome regardless of how active she may have been at the scene

Cybsled

It isn't always instant - there can be delayed brain swelling, or it might take time for a subdural hematoma to become pronounced enough, or for cardiac issues to become magnified. Plus your body is usually being pumped full of adrenaline and other chemicals by your body in an attempt to keep you awake / conscious as part of a survival reaction. Like j00t mentioned, you don't necessarily need to be lucid or "with it" to react with your body. One issue emergency room staff have is when a patient becomes combative - it usually isn't a conscious action on the part of the person in question in most cases, it's basically them on an automatic "flight or fight" response when their body senses it is severely damaged or failing.

It's quite possible she was "active" in the immediate aftermath of the accident, then her condition dropped off a cliff pretty quickly

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It isn't always instant - there can be delayed brain swelling, or it might take time for a subdural hematoma to become pronounced enough, or for cardiac issues to become magnified. Plus your body is usually being pumped full of adrenaline and other chemicals by your body in an attempt to keep you awake / conscious as part of a survival reaction. Like j00t mentioned, you don't necessarily need to be lucid or "with it" to react with your body. One issue emergency room staff have is when a patient becomes combative - it usually isn't a conscious action on the part of the person in question in most cases, it's basically them on an automatic "flight or fight" response when their body senses it is severely damaged or failing.

It's quite possible she was "active" in the immediate aftermath of the accident, then her condition dropped off a cliff pretty quickly
Weird, out of my brother and other situations I've ran into I never heard or seen anyone responsive like that. Then again there has been boxers get hit in the wrong spot and die

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Weird, out of my brother and other situations I've ran into I never heard or seen anyone responsive like that. Then again there has been boxers get hit in the wrong spot and die
just recently there was one where a dude is just punching air, then death

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

That's what happened to Sonny Bono's wife years ago. She hit a tree skiing, thought she was okay and decided not to get checked, then later in the day her brain swelled and she died.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
That's what happened to Sonny Bono's wife years ago. She hit a tree skiing, thought she was okay and decided not to get checked, then later in the day her brain swelled and she died.
Sonny Bono hit a tree and died. Liam Neeson's wife hit a tree and died later.

Cher still sucks.

• 3Like
  • 3Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Toony

Molten Core Raider
Saw video of her sit up on the strecher being put into the ambulance.