Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Goatface

1667092117493.png

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Jesus, that's depressing. I lived in Ridgecrest and even I think that's sad.
what is wrong with Lancaster?
looks like he bought the house for $430k, sold it for a $600k a year later, and then someone bought it for $850k this year.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
what is wrong with Lancaster?
looks like he bought the house for $430k, sold it for a $600k a year later, and then someone bought it for $850k this year.
Its literally about the shittiest place in SoCal, which many here consider a total shithole already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I always find it hard to feel sympathy for people like that. Then again, his parents probably used him and any siblings to get rich and robbed them.

Goatface

from 2013

The U.S. government is Carter’s biggest creditor, according to the petition. He owes the Internal Revenue Service $1.3 million in back taxes from his income in 2003, when Carter was just 16.
“The bulk of the debt is from over 10 years ago when he was a minor and not in control of his finances,” Honig said. “This has happened to a lot of people who had fame at such at a very early age.”
Carter is left with very little to show for his early success, according to his bankruptcy petition. He had just $60 cash in his wallet and $917 in his checking account when he signed the petition last month. His bank savings account held just $5.

read he earned something like $200 million in early 2000's and his manager, lou pearlman supposedly stole hundreds of thousands.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
from 2013

read he earned something like $200 million in early 2000's and his manager, lou pearlman supposedly stole hundreds of thousands.
no way that fucker made 200 mill, maybe 20-30 in total. And he blew it all, thinking the good times will keep rolling. The moron probably gave the power of attorney to the manager, who kept him rolling in cash, and thus keeping the illusion of wealth alive. But most importantly failed to pay taxes for most of his earnings. Also, no surprise that a jew manager in an entertainment business turns out to be a scumbag

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no way that fucker made 200 mill, maybe 20-30 in total. And he blew it all, thinking the good times will keep rolling. The moron probably gave the power of attorney to the manager, who kept him rolling in cash, and thus keeping the illusion of wealth alive. But most importantly failed to pay taxes for most of his earnings. Also, no surprise that a jew manager in an entertainment business turns out to be a scumbag
you put that very well. was thinking the same thing, but i dont know who the fuck he was, i checked his IMDB and still dont know.

Goatface

i don't know one way or the other

he says, he made $200m before 18. he was expecting $20m to be in his coogan account when he turned 18, but there was only $2m.
$20m would be 15% of $133m and $2m would be of $13m

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i don't know one way or the other

he says, he made $200m before 18. he was expecting $20m to be in his coogan account when he turned 18, but there was only $2m.
$20m would be 15% of $133m and $2m would be of $13m
i doubt Macauley Culkin made that much before he became an adult. somebody fed this kid a line of bullshit. 20 million sounds about right for a minor or a major kid star. nobody makes 200 million dollars in kid money. whats her name with the wrecking ball, maybe.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
His brother, in a much more successful endeavor (Backstreet Boys) is only worth $35M. Fucking Justin Timberlake is at about $250M.

So yeah, someone lied to him big time.

$20M is massive success even in entertainment. I doubt he even made that much.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Culkin only got $100k for Home Alone and no residuals because he was an unknown. He got paid pretty well for the movies after that but only like $14-20M total before he retired at 14. Plenty to live on though even after taxes if you don't need yachts and shit.

• 1Like

Goatface

His brother, in a much more successful endeavor (Backstreet Boys) is only worth $35M. Fucking Justin Timberlake is at about $250M.

So yeah, someone lied to him big time.

$20M is massive success even in entertainment. I doubt he even made that much.

didn't backstreet boys get massively screwed by their manager or was that nsync? remember someone saying they sold million copies and got paid $20k

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, i think they all had the same agent or whatever. lou perlman that stole all kinds of money from his clients.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like