Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not with the elites? She was a Scientologist lol...

Also, it's not the cancer that killed her it's the treatment. She died shortly after she started to receive "treatment".
Scientology isnt the ruling religion of Hollywood. so please fuck off with your poison.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Scientology isnt the ruling religion of Hollywood. so please fuck off with your poison.
Uh it's definitely pretty fucking up there you clueless ass retard. Not to mention it's an extremely degenerate religion. Fuck anyone that is in that garbage.

Cybsled

RIP

1-8548418399.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
they dont make sexy women like this anymore. lots of girls used to have voices like this. it used to be super sexy. i guess cigarettes had something to do with it.
I thought she spoke up as a right winger and that's why she got blacklisted.

Edit - yep she was definitely blacklisted for being right wing. But yeah let's believe Lumi's retarded bullshit

"@kirstiealley: I refuse to be part of the Hollywood asshats who can’t see that “NOT working with Republicans” is as stupid and NASTY as “REFUSING to do business with gay people”..STOP ACTING above the FRAY ya damn hypocrites…WE are the same species! let’s help each OTHER ya damn yahoos.”

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought she spoke up as a right winger and that's why she got blacklisted.

Edit - yep she was definitely blacklisted for being right wing. But yeah let's believe Lumi's retarded bullshit

"@kirstiealley: I refuse to be part of the Hollywood asshats who can’t see that “NOT working with Republicans” is as stupid and NASTY as “REFUSING to do business with gay people”..STOP ACTING above the FRAY ya damn hypocrites…WE are the same species! let’s help each OTHER ya damn yahoos.”
Lumi is a spud monkey. his words dont matter, he just wants attention. the idiot thinks the 5 scientologists in Hollywood somehow control the industry and that if not they are right next to Jews, protestants, Catholics, Baptists, Mormons, Muslims, Freemasons or whatever. as i said earlier, Alley wasnt with the elites of Hollywood. she did her own thing and they blacklisted her for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man everyone from Twin Peaks has been dying left and right the last couple years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Huh? Are you fucking stupid lol? She was a scientologist, what's there not to believe you exactly?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi is a spud monkey. his words dont matter, he just wants attention. the idiot thinks the 5 scientologists in Hollywood somehow control the industry and that if not they are right next to Jews, protestants, Catholics, Baptists, Mormons, Muslims, Freemasons or whatever. as i said earlier, Alley wasnt with the elites of Hollywood. she did her own thing and they blacklisted her for it.
Ya only 5 lol. Fucking A you're such a stupid fuck. Regardless of the influence they have in Hollywood, it's still an extremely degenerate "religion" and anyone affiliated with it is clearly mentally fucked.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya only 5 lol. Fucking A you're such a stupid fuck. Regardless of the influence they have in Hollywood, it's still an extremely degenerate "religion" and anyone affiliated with it is clearly mentally fucked.
there is no one good religion. you people all bash anyone who doesnt believe what you believe. fuck that and fuck you.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Man everyone from Twin Peaks has been dying left and right the last couple years.
Yeah, even if they could cobble together a cast to make another season- it's really dead in the water now without badalamenti.
Lynch didn't call it out, but his "no music" for the daily weather report was all it took. You can tell he was pretty shook up in the report. The comments on youtube kinda say it all.