Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Blonde dude was Alexander Godunov. Sort of famous in his own right and not from acting.
yeah, i sort of fell into a rabbit hole looking at what happened to all the cast of Die Hard. from Hans's gang. Hans, Karl and Theo are now dead. the asian kung fu guy and the rest of the baddies seem ok. Takage is dead, but everyone else on the good side is hanging in there. its no cursed movie. so many good actors in that movie. the guy who plays the asshole reporter (and the EPA guy in Ghostbusters), even his IMDB photo he makes that face you want to punch and he's an old man now.
MV5BMTk4MjE2NDUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE5OTM5NzE@._V1_UY317_CR9,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah, i sort of fell into a rabbit hole looking at what happened to all the cast of Die Hard. from Hans's gang. Hans, Karl and Theo are now dead. the asian kung fu guy and the rest of the baddies seem ok. Takage is dead, but everyone else on the good side is hanging in there. its no cursed movie. so many good actors in that movie. the guy who plays the asshole reporter (and the EPA guy in Ghostbusters), even his IMDB photo he makes that face you want to punch and he's an old man now.
MV5BMTk4MjE2NDUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE5OTM5NzE@._V1_UY317_CR9,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
No wires:

1669736065487.png

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I was just listening to Landslide again last night since TWD used it in the series finale.
Didn't know Hans died. Alan died 1 year and 4 days before Trump took office. Crazy.
Why a spoon? Cause it'll hurt more ya twit

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow can’t believe she was 71. Bummed, she always seemed like a decent person and was entertaining.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow can’t believe she was 71. Bummed, she always seemed like a decent person and was entertaining.
she was a genuine sweetheart as far as i knew. not with the elites in Hollywood. did her own thing. they blacklisted her, but she didnt care.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, fuck. That one stings. Didn't realize she was that old though.
it really burns in if its somebody you had a crush on when you were a kid/teen. it makes it feel like you lost a girlfriend or wife somehow. damnit , this is getting to me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
First thing I really remember her being in was Star Trek II, fuck cancer indeed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they dont make sexy women like this anymore. lots of girls used to have voices like this. it used to be super sexy. i guess cigarettes had something to do with it.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
she was a genuine sweetheart as far as i knew. not with the elites in Hollywood. did her own thing. they blacklisted her, but she didnt care.
Not with the elites? She was a Scientologist lol...

Also, it's not the cancer that killed her it's the treatment. She died shortly after she started to receive "treatment".

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user