Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
there is no one good religion. you people all bash anyone who doesnt believe what you believe. fuck that and fuck you.
The problem being that Scientology isn't a religion it's a cult, you schmuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I heard it was a bet of some kind. Not sure if real but thats what I heard.
Yeah between him and Heinlein supposedly. Stranger in a Strange Land vs Dianetics. About who could make a religion and make the most money. Pretty sure it was just a myth though.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I heard it was a bet of some kind. Not sure if real but thats what I heard.
It is and it isn't.

Hubbard had been working on Dianetics since before WW2. But he struggled to get it accepted as a new scientific discipline (unsurprisingly). It was Lester Del Rey (who published most of Hubbard's books I think) who bet him that it would gain more acceptance as a religion. The Church of Scientology proved Del Rey correct...

Cybsled

Pretty much every religion starts as a cult. The difference between a cult and a religion is basically numbers

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder how many people knock one out to those pics despite knowing she's dead.
as long as she isnt dead in the picture then it should be fine. she a nice lookin blonde, i actually felt a twinge of sorrow looking at such a young girl with her life ahead of her, all of a sudden just gone.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's kind of ironic she worked at Hooters considering she didn't have any.

I suppose she could have been a keen owl watcher.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I like that they had a before and after implants pics lol
she looked nicer with those little mosquito bites. they complimented her curvy body better. really big tits are like those oversized car bumpers from the 70s.
iu

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user