Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Reading the comments I'm getting the impression that he does the wildest hot takes for shit like this regularly?
he's just a jew with no filter, he roofies other fat comedians for a lark

and his fans love him for it

while the fat guy (bert) cries himself to sleep

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Bert Kreischner's book Life of the Party is funny as fuck and he does the reading for the audiobook. One of the stories is I think him dressing up as a member of KISS to perform at a grade school talent show when he's like 10 and rocking out while the music played? I don't remember exactly but it was great. All his stories were great.

Would recommend.

Oldbased

> Than U
Well, after MSNBC and Washington Compost major fuckups today at least the BBC got som err oh for fucks sake.

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Right, she said Nakers with a hard igg sound.
I listened to it on a Vizio sound bar, TV and on my gaming headset. The GG is very clean in them all. I even slowed it down and it is clear as day. I've seen even some pub GOPs defending her BS story. Those nakers are not stupid though, they know what this white dike bitch said. She going down and not even going to get her $5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I'll be honest, I had to watch that like 5 or 6 times before I realized what the error was.
It took me twice. I don't even watch basketball but I seen the James jersey I just started laughing. BBC sent out thoughts and prayers for the mistake later on I hear.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this white bitch is trying to say that she came from the east coast and confused KNICKS with Lakers?

24-Nike-Swoosh-Decal-Sticker-Vinyl.jpg

do these ball dribblers also where Nigges?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I gotta say, the first time I listened to it, i heard 'Nakers'

Then I was seeing that there was all the talk about she's fired now due to the racism, a little confused I thought perhaps Nakers is a term some use as it's kinda close to the N word.

I figured I would listen again. That time and from then on, I hear the full N word with a solid 'i' followed by two 'g' s

Odd experience, a bit like that dress picture that went viral a few years ago, where it's color changed depending on how your eye's register it.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It can be argued one way or another. She had no reason to be thinking knicks, or she had no reason to be thinking American Inventors, but in the end: she didn't say it, and anyone that says she did is conflating what they think she was intending to say with what she actually said. If people are getting fired for stumbling over their words and having irrational fears being planet in their mouths: then we've gone too far, by far. This is thought crime, pure and simple.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
of course she had reason to be thinking American Inventor, because all white people are thinking American Inventor 24 hours a day.