Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Oldbased

> Than U
I bet that shoon thinks he sang about stepping on pop tarts instead of pop tops.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

friend sent me that pic early this morning without any text, google chat quick reply options
1693676726379.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
One of the better takes I've seen on the passing of Jimmy Buffett:
"surrounded by his family, friends, music, and dogs"

I've always wondered if musicians listen to their own music. Imagine lying in bed listening to a recording of yourself singing "Cheeseburger in Paradise" as you die.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
"surrounded by his family, friends, music, and dogs"

I've always wondered if musicians listen to their own music. Imagine lying in bed listening to a recording of yourself singing "Cheeseburger in Paradise" as you die.
While high as fuck and eating a cheeseburger? Sounds like a great way to go.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i didnt know that many people hated that song, my drunk ex loved the shit out of it, she also loved the shit out of margaritas. when we first started dating, we would all be with our friends at the bar and this song would come on. she would take my hand and lead me to the other side of the bar and say "shh, dont tell anyone else, this way there are more margaritas for both of us (her)" and she would order us margaritas for an hour (Ladies Night drink specials) til she was trashed out of her mind. good memories if i choose not to remember her getting into drunken fights and passing out. everytime i hear Margaritaville i can see her in my mind singing off key at the top of her lungs to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
So Jimmy died of basically skin cancer he had been battling for 4 years but hadn't talked about it.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
this is the difference. nobody got laid or picked up chicks to fucking "All-Star", i was the age range for this song too and me and my friends always changed the station when it came on the radio.
You were in your 30s when this song came out. I’d say you weren’t the age range for this song..

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
All Stars was instantly hated due to the over exposure they dosed us with (I was in the target audience). Didn't matter where you went it was on. Fuck that noisey bullshit.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All Stars was instantly hated due to the over exposure they dosed us with (I was in the target audience). Didn't matter where you went it was on. Fuck that noisey bullshit.
i knew one guy who loved that song. he was a musician and he started playing it at one of our parties, all my other musician friends were shouting at him to cut that shit out. it was pretty funny, dude got all sad and then just didnt talk for the entire party.

• 1Worf