Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh jesus, they did the cover for that shrek song

good riddance
i think the only 90s song that i hated more than All-Star was that audio abomination known as Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. i will take 5 All-Star and 5 Mmm-bop replays over just one Tubthumping

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is this thread now about songs that were alright but were overplayed to such a degree that everyone turned on them?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is this thread now about songs that were alright but were overplayed to such a degree that everyone turned on them?

pretty much, but we also wish they were in the hospital beds next to the smashmouth guy. that Mr Jones song is poison, buts its not as obnoxious as the others are.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ugh, i had forgotten about that song. fuck me, thats horrible. you know a song is absolute garbage when its used as the local flavor segment intro of the ch11 news.
i stopped watching 10oclock news by then

jesus christ, i forgot jack cafferty oh and mr g

• 1Worf

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

That dude got mad pussy if I remember right lol. He fucked everyone hot it the 90s. Also Color blind is a good song

Last edited:
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
anchorman-go-on.gif
Parrotheads flocking together.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

Counting Crows are complete ass. That song in particular makes me turn the radio real fast.

I read an interview with that lead singer a while back and he’s got a lot of neuroses and seemed like a nice guy. He said something along the lines of “the fact so many people hate me is a constant source of worry.” I get it though, because the music is annoying as shit and you want to punch him in the face when you see him.

IMG_5985.jpeg

IMG_5987.jpeg

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
i think the only 90s song that i hated more than All-Star was that audio abomination known as Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. i will take 5 All-Star and 5 Mmm-bop replays over just one Tubthumping
Yes, Chuk, we know you have shitty taste in absolutely every aspect of life.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Counting Crows are complete ass. That song in particular makes me turn the radio real fast.

I read an interview with that lead singer a while back and he’s got a lot of neuroses and seemed like a nice guy. He said something along the lines of “the fact so many people hate me is a constant source of worry.” I get it though, because the music is annoying as shit and you want to punch him in the face when you see him.

View attachment 489306
View attachment 489307

A few years ago he finally completed and released August and Everything After.

August and Everything After was the name of their debut album and some of the lyrics are on the album cover. I was a little too young for Nirvana but I do have some fondness for alternative. This isn't really that kind of song but it's a bit of a curiosity for anyone that liked that album from back in the day. In regards to Mr. Jones specifically he doesn't play it the same way at all anymore. Now it's slow and somber and he's come to realize all the things he was asking for in it had hooks attached.

edit - rip

1693842188141.png

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes, Chuk, we know you have shitty taste in absolutely every aspect of life.
are you saying that chuk has bad taste in music because he doesn't like tubthumping? or are you just blindly trudging along looking for any random excuse to insult him? because if that's the case you need to either try harder or find a new hobby

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
are you saying that chuk has bad taste in music because he doesn't like tubthumping? or are you just blindly trudging along looking for any random excuse to insult him? because if that's the case you need to either try harder or find a new hobby
Yes, I am totally looking to dunk on Chuk. Nothing gives me more pleasure in life. I totally never ever give anyone the business here in the hallowed halls of FOH.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes, I am totally looking to dunk on Chuk. Nothing gives me more pleasure in life. I totally never ever give anyone the business here in the hallowed halls of FOH.
you'd think you'd be better at it...