Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 years ago after my triple bypass, the doc made me go 3 months with a life vest. Basically a goblin resurrection vest. Big ol lithium battery, metal disc contacts, and a warning to not touch me if I collapse. I had to sleep with it on and shit. Had an hour a day when I could take it off, to shower and swap batteries.

I had nightmares of the thing going off and dropping me, then shocking my dead corpse till the juice ran out.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This. I know a guy who had no issues with bee stings his whole life and then one day in his mid-60's he gets stung by a bee and can barely make it to the hospital and he collapsed in the hospital waiting room. It's happened to him two more times since and now he has to carry an epi-pen with him wherever he goes. It kind of freaks me out because I live 50 miles from a hospital and I've come to terms with the idea that I might be screwed if I have a heart attack or something but I hate the idea that some insect might kill me because I randomly became allergic to it.
is he a beekeeper? how the fuck is he getting stung so much? i was stung by a bee in 1982 when i was 10. thats it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
is he a beekeeper? how the fuck is he getting stung so much? i was stung by a bee in 1982 when i was 10. thats it.
He's an outdoorsy kind of guy. Does a lot of hunting and fishing, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Oh man I forgot Synj Synj and I were texting each other when that gluten introduction thing was going down. I forgot about the girl with the emotional support Pomeranian lmao

IMG_2044.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
This. I know a guy who had no issues with bee stings his whole life and then one day in his mid-60's he gets stung by a bee and can barely make it to the hospital and he collapsed in the hospital waiting room. It's happened to him two more times since and now he has to carry an epi-pen with him wherever he goes. It kind of freaks me out because I live 50 miles from a hospital and I've come to terms with the idea that I might be screwed if I have a heart attack or something but I hate the idea that some insect might kill me because I randomly became allergic to it.
Just get an epi-pen.

Goatface

i seem to get stung like once a year. this year, fucker (red wasp) got me through gloves. before that, another wasp got me right on the edge of a nostril. which hurt like hell. normally try to keep these around, 20% benzocaine. don't think they do anything if you having a swelling reaction, but quickly takes care of my pain and itch.
1697042804168.png

at local grocery store and wal-mart they are around $3 a pack, seem to be much higher online

Juvarisx

Florida
i seem to get stung like once a year. this year, fucker (red wasp) got me through gloves. before that, another wasp got me right on the edge of a nostril. which hurt like hell. normally try to keep these around, 20% benzocaine. don't think they do anything if you having a swelling reaction, but quickly takes care of my pain and itch.
View attachment 494626
at local grocery store and wal-mart they are around $3 a pack, seem to be much higher online

Apple Cider Vinegar works in a pinch as well for wasps

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just get an epi-pen.
We should probably have a couple on the ranch. For a while they were $350 each and they expire after a year but I think they're down to like $150 now. Still kind of expensive when nobody actually has an allergy but it would be money well spent if something happened. I think you still need a prescription for them too but my sister in law is a nurse so maybe she could get her hands on some.

Juvarisx

Florida
We should probably have a couple on the ranch. For a while they were $350 each and they expire after a year but I think they're down to like $150 now. Still kind of expensive when nobody actually has an allergy but it would be money well spent if something happened. I think you still need a prescription for them too but my sister in law is a nurse so maybe she could get her hands on some.

Insurance will cover the generics. You can buy a 2 pack of em at CVS for $110 called Ardrenaclick if your insurance wont cover but it should. They cost $0 under my mid company health insurance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
  • 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i'm gonna be depressed when Janet dies. i had a crush on her.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
RIP Suzanne.

I rewatched Threes Company a few years ago. She played the quintessential dumb blonde. Absolute perfection.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They also did a thing where they told parents not to give kids peanuts for about a decade. They reversed it because peanut allergies doubled from that experiment. They now tell you to give it to them early. Our pediatrician told us about it and suggested actually touching his skin to peanuts at first then give him some to taste while in the waiting room on a future appointment so if he did have a reaction we could get it taken care of immediately.
they did this for seafood too and all of a sudden ppl have shellfish allergies

i mean is there even a domestic case of anyone having a shellfish allergy in a fishing village? has anyone ever met an asian w/ a shellfish allergy?

imagine being the 1 jap that says, "oh me so sowie, no sushi for me, i live on an island and i'm allergic to the ocean"

i mean yes, i, w/ my asian genes am lactose intolerant, friday i made lasagne w/ parmasean reggiano and buffalo moz, idk why but cheeses imported from italy really fucks me up more than say if i bought fake parmasean from wisconsin, but the imported stuff tastes better, and i'm stuck on the toilet w/ tablet for a few hours.