Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Voice actors don't count unless they did actual acting. No one looks up voice actors and goes damn, I was wondering who Shrek was.
when the voice of Batman died recently. it was pretty big here.
as well as the voice of Harley Quinn
they count

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i dont follow country music, i just liked that little era of chick pop music 14 years ago. i still listen to those songs. i dont ask anyone to share my opinion but its what i like. its probably connected to my GF at the time who was big into Gaga, Swift and the others and we sang those songs in the car together.

side story for the Ossoy stalker thread. while i was in the hospital. i get a phone call at 3am on my cell phone, its that ex from back then wanting to know how i am, she works graveyard at that hospital and asks me if its ok to come see me. i havent seen her since 2013 but i say sure, come on up. so 4 AM i have a reunion with her. she's still the same goofball. but i was happy to see her. was like old times. she even asked me if we could take a selfie. had to tell her no. but wtf who wants to have their picture taken in the hospital when they're hooked up to a IV and feeling like shit? still was nice seeing her again and we talk more reguarly now. the chukman still got it.

When Chukzombi Chukzombi uses every reply to complain about the quality of celeb whilst spamming the thread with his shitty music tastes and then adding more shitty love life anecdotes (even though he cries when I playfully mock him)

"Sometimes the complaints will be false"

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Voice actors don't count unless they did actual acting. No one looks up voice actors and goes damn, I was wondering who Shrek was.
Weird choosing Shrek, being that it is the opposite of the point you are trying to make, since a huge part of the original buzz and marketing for it was on who was doing the voice work.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Weird choosing Shrek, being that it is the opposite of the point you are trying to make, since a huge part of the original buzz and marketing for it was on who was doing the voice work.
Yet I don't know who did it. Other than clips in movies I haven't even seen them. I can't recall ever looking up a voice actor. I look up actors almost daily.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yet I don't know who did it. Other than clips in movies I haven't even seen them. I can't recall ever looking up a voice actor. I look up actors almost daily.
So you never planed on watching Shrek? Do you often look up the actors in movies that you haven't seen and never plan on seeing and when did you start this process of randomly looking up movies to see who the actors are?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I dunno if I understand the music argument right now.

The best thing about the music scene right now with YouTube and such is that it's never been easier for talented people to showcase their skills and build a following.

The worst thing about the music scene right now with YouTube and such is that it's never been easier for untalented people to showcase their fucking bullshit too.

So it just seems like music sucks because there's so much chaff now, but there's so many just crazy people who never would have gotten any recognition at all if YouTube didn't exist.

Like these guys.

My current favorite band I found on YouTube. They are exactly everything I want from music, but they have trouble filling a 500 seat venue when they tour. No way a band like that exists 40 years ago, because they can't put out records.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
who did Donkey?
IMG_0831.jpeg

• 1Like

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mark Hamill as the joker stunned me when I found out as a kid.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He also did the "voice" of the predator.

oh right yeah, because when you're talking about a voice actors roles and comparing them to his greatest voice role then the role where he is just making guttural sounds rather than actually speaking any human language is well worth pointing out! Thanks, no wonder you hung around in the post Ossoi FIGHT getting cucked by literal trannies. rofl

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh right yeah, because when you're talking about a voice actors roles and comparing them to his greatest voice role then the role where he is just making guttural sounds rather than actually speaking any human language is well worth pointing out! Thanks, no wonder you hung around in the post Ossoi FIGHT getting cucked by literal trannies. rofl
Sad

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you guys bust my balls, but even on my worst day i am not as bad as this fanook on his best day.

• 1Seriously?