Potato del Grande
RIP

akira.0.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
their choc donuts were always my favorite, but i can only eat them in the winter because they taste good when they are stiff and not all melty and messy. you can put them in the fridge, but its somehow not the same.
00072030000749_CL__JPEG_3.jpg

pretty sure one of my first purchases as a teen w/ a paycheck (mom didn't buy sweets, which in hindsight was a good thing), that double n still nags me to this day

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
00072030000749_CL__JPEG_3.jpg

pretty sure one of my first purchases as a teen w/ a paycheck (mom didn't buy sweets, which in hindsight was a good thing), that double n still nags me to this day
those are still pretty good. i get those a few times a year. my favorite cake was their blackout cake which had no equal even from a proper bakery. put that in the cold cold fridge and it increased it's chocloatey goodness. or at least thats how i remembered it, they discontinued blackout cake ten years ago.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
those are still pretty good. i get those a few times a year. my favorite cake was their blackout cake which had no equal even from a proper bakery. put that in the cold cold fridge and it increased it's chocloatey goodness. or at least thats how i remembered it, they discontinued blackout cake ten years ago.

Seeing as you like food derails so much, Dodge this!

1000007455.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
lol, i was still in my 20s in 2001. how old do you think i am? 2001 i was hardcore metal listening to k-rock all week while i camped/raided/exped stuff in EQ. 2001 was velius. we freed The Sleeper in 2001. our server's 9/11
View attachment 517524
I was exactly 20 in 2001. At least a week before September. I remember waking him up at like 2am one night on my server. We weren't going to and keep farming the warders, but the #2 guild FINALLY was able to kill one. We had to shut it down quick to maintain our superiority.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was exactly 20 in 2001. At least a week before September. I remember waking him up at like 2am one night on my server. We weren't going to and keep farming the warders, but the #2 guild FINALLY was able to kill one. We had to shut it down quick to maintain our superiority.
yeah, thats why we did it too. we got lucky and scored 3 monk robes on our one and only Ventani (?) kill. then regular as clockwork, Luclin and PoP made all the gear from Velius worthless shit because Luclin/PoP yard trash was dropping better. still was good to fuck over the competition for what we wanted.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Okay, who's got the dragon radar?
Instagram is doing great by him.
yeah, thats why we did it too. we got lucky and scored 3 monk robes on our one and only Ventani (?) kill. then regular as clockwork, Luclin and PoP made all the gear from Velius worthless shit because Luclin/PoP yard trash was dropping better. still was good to fuck over the competition for what we wanted.
We got 3 also. You weren't on Tarew Marr, were you? Enlightened Dark!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Instagram is doing great by him.

We got 3 also. You weren't on Tarew Marr, were you? Enlightened Dark!
nah, Errolisi Marr. goddess of love. my main was a Barb shaman named Chukzomb,i AKA The Undead Shaman. i was the last true recruit of Da`Kor, co-founded Magister and did many firsts with them starting in Velius, i was a Da`kor invite for most of Kunark.
Chardok-FirstPrince01.jpg

trust me, if you were on the same server as me you would know.

• 1Picard

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>

• 1Like