Who falls into anarchy first?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Which country falls into objective anarchy first?

• South Africa

Votes: 63 63.6%
  • India

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Phillipines

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The worst thing about South Africa is that the Boers ___were___ the natives in the Transvaal...there were no native Africans in the area until they came in for labor.

ROFL what kind of nonsense is that?

The Dutch settlers were natives in another continent? Wat

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
A friend of mine just relocated to South Africa for three months, her husband is a preacher and got a job there.

This is a girl who at university didn't come with us on a trip to Liverpool because of that cities reputation.

Yeah parts of SA are terrible but I'm sure the white enclaves and richer areas are fine. Lots of South Africans that emigrate to the UK, I've heard all the horror stories and I've had invitations to holiday there, they said you can live like a king for the duration of your trip.

I don't think it's as bad as you guys think, but then again you probably think my alarm clock is the Islamic call to prayer
I've been to Durban twice, first for a conference then for an extended port project. While there I visited Capetown but never got around to Johannesburg. Even before their economy went to shit they had already stopped being able to sustain much of infrastructure from the apartheid period and even the Durban investment zones are slowly falling into decline now.

Zuma's seizure of white farmers' lands is just a symptom of a disease going on two decades now. Even the Durban trade facilities are losing their luster after several other deep-water container ports have started sapping their business with Chinese investment.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
ROFL what kind of nonsense is that?

The Dutch settlers were natives in another continent? Wat
LMAO what the fuck do you know about it exactly?

Why don't you ask your sister's uncle's best-friend-who-knows-a-guy in South Africa why it took 120 years after Van Riebeeck's arrival BEFORE the settlers encountered a Bantu nomad? Better yet why don't you ask one of your many Chomsky-regurgitating linguistics bros where the Bantu people came from anyway.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
LMAO what the fuck do you know about it exactly?

I don't need to know anything about it to know that the idea that a bunch of Dutch migrants to an area of what is now known as South Africa in the 1800s were definitely not the original natives

Transvaal, former province of South Africa. It occupied the northeastern part of the country. The Limpopo River marked its border with Botswana and Zimbabwe to the north, while the Vaal River marked its boundary with Orange Free State province to the south. It was bounded by Mozambique and Swaziland to the east and by Cape Province to the west. The Transvaal’s name, which means “across the Vaal,” originated with the Afrikaners who in the 1830s migrated to the region after crossing the Vaal River.

The land between the Limpopo and Vaal rivers was originally inhabited by the Sotho, Venda, and other Bantu-speaking peoples. In the 1820s and ’30s they were unsettled by invasions of the Ndebele and other Bantu tribes fleeing from the warring Zulu. Another migration was that of seminomadic pastoral Afrikaner farmers called Voortrekkers, or Boers, who in the mid-1830s began to probe northward beyond the borders of the Cape Colony with the aim of organizing an exodus from British-controlled territory. Some 12,000 of these Boer emigrants moving northward from the Cape crossed the Vaal River and entered the area, where they settled in isolated farms. After driving the Ndebele north of the Limpopo River in November 1837, the Voortrekker leader Hendrik Potgieter was able to claim all of the land between it and the Vaal River.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't need to know anything about it to know that the idea that a bunch of Dutch migrants to an area of what is now known as South Africa in the 1800s were definitely not the original natives

Could their kids - born in Africa to those Dutch settlers - be natives?

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
WTF are you on about now?
You're ignorant and got called on it. Man up and admit you knew nothing about South Africa's history.

Get the fuck out of here with "1800s history". The Dutch landed on it in the 1600s. They were there for 120 years before encountering the natives, because the southern SA was uninhabited.

And Whites in South Africa rate their apartment and housing compounds by "how good the walls are". Its true. Go ask about "apartment xyz" on r/southafrica. You will get comparisons based on the walls. Not like, "in home washer/dryer" or "hardwood floors", but how well the facility is at keeping out blacks.

• 4Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're ignorant and got called on it. Man up and admit you knew nothing about South Africa's history.

That has nothing to do with this comment "Better yet why don't you ask one of your many Chomsky-regurgitating linguistics bros where the Bantu people came from anyway."

He has me confused with someone else[/QUOTE]

• 1Salty

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Get the fuck out of here with "1800s history". The Dutch landed on it in the 1600s. They were there for 120 years before encountering the natives, because the southern SA was uninhabited.
/QUOTE]

Try reading sadcuckface

The land between the Limpopo and Vaal rivers was originally inhabited by the Sotho, Venda, and other Bantu-speaking peoples.

• 1Salty

khorum

Murder Apologist
LOOOOLLLL move the fucking goalposts to "1800's"!! Even YOUR QUOTE cited that the Transvaal had been settled by the Boer from Van Riebeeck's cape colony----who didn't encounter any Bantu nomads until 1770, 120 years after settling there.

Don't fucking derail this thread, bro, just educate yourself and move along. The Boer settled South Africa and moved into the Transvaal before even meeting any blacks 120 years after they settled Capetown---and those blacks they met were the GENOCIDAL CONQUERING ZULU EMPIRE who inherited the Bantu Crusade from central Africa----modern genetics and linguistics have shown Bantus weren't native to the Transvaal at all:

Bantu_Phillipson.png

In fact, the archeological record suggests the Bantus and their Zulu descendants basically GENOCIDED their way south before running into the Boers.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
The land between the Limpopo and Vaal rivers was originally inhabited by the Sotho, Venda, and other Bantu-speaking peoples.

That region is on the eastern coast. The colony was established on the southern tip.

Nederlandse_Kaapkolonie.svg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
A friend of mine just relocated to South Africa for three months, her husband is a preacher and got a job there.

This is a girl who at university didn't come with us on a trip to Liverpool because of that cities reputation.

Yeah parts of SA are terrible but I'm sure the white enclaves and richer areas are fine. Lots of South Africans that emigrate to the UK, I've heard all the horror stories and I've had invitations to holiday there, they said you can live like a king for the duration of your trip.

I don't think it's as bad as you guys think, but then again you probably think my alarm clock is the Islamic call to prayer

Or some of us don't like living one presidential sermon away from fighting off the zombie hordes from the compound?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

khorum

Murder Apologist
Greece is the more likely to fall into anarchy.

Yeah I mentioned Greece. Others have mentioned Venezuela, North Korea etc.

South Africa is definitely up there tho. Whereas Greece has run out of other people's money, SA still has a few white farmers whose holdings they can seize.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users