Who would win?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_113764.jpg
rrr_img_113765.jpg

Who would win between Darth Vader (from the original Star Wars) versus the T1000 (from Terminator 2)?

Vader has The Force and a light saber.

The T1000 can't be force choked, can look like anyone or any object, has better-than-human strength & speed, and an arsenal of blades.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
In what scenario would the T1000 would even stand a chance?

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
In what scenario would the T1000 would even stand a chance?
Stealth kill. Could disguise himself as Vaders suit and strangle him. Could not detect an attack because he isn't part of the force that binds the universe together?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How is vader going to kill T1000? Fight him on mustafar? Didn't work out very well for him the last time he fought there.

Leaning towards the terminator simply because he actually has non gimmicky ways to kill vader.

Szlia

It's not very clear what can kill the T-1000 other than dumping him into lava or some other kind of total destruction event. It's pretty clear what can kill Vader (even if he does not drink milk - or was it orange juice?).

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
See, my money is on the T1000. Random Storm Trooper walks up to Vader. Next thing Vader knows there's a REALLY big hole in his chest thanks to a liquid metal blade.

If it's a fair fight and no one is sneaking up on anyone, then I still go T1000. Vader's no push over, but he's not super strong. And even if he does land a hit with a light saber, that's not going to stop a T1000 before it guts Vader.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
See, my money is on the T1000. Random Storm Trooper walks up to Vader. Next thing Vader knows there's a REALLY big hole in his chest thanks to a liquid metal blade.

If it's a fair fight and no one is sneaking up on anyone, then I still go T1000. Vader's no push over, but he's not super strong. And even if he does land a hit with a light saber, that's not going to stop a T1000 before it guts Vader.
Uhhhh Vader would sense that the Storm Trooper wasn't alive.

T1000 wouldn't even get within 20 feet of Vader. Thing would get force pushed/levitated into the nearest airlock without a lightsabre even getting drawn.

/nerd off

velk

Trakanon Raider
Uhhhh Vader would sense that the Storm Trooper wasn't alive.

T1000 wouldn't even get within 20 feet of Vader. Thing would get force pushed/levitated into the nearest airlock without a lightsabre even getting drawn.

/nerd off
It doesn't need to walk up to him, it can just shapeshift into the floor and wait for him to walk on it ;p

Although for more thematic appropriateness, it could just time travel back to before he was born and kill his mother, it's a flawless plan that could not possibly go wrong.