Who would win?

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hur dur t1000 wud morf in2 the floor n wait for vaderz lel.

Fuck you retards, vader flys the fuck away in his ship, goes to the death star and blows up the planet t1000 is on. Game Blouses.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Given fast reflexes and all that shit force users have, I very much doubt an enemy that has to rely on non energy/tech melee weapons could get close to Vader.

iannis

Musty Nester
VADER WITH A SHOVEL.

Although, the T-1000 could get sneaky and insinuate himself into vaders suit, clogging the life support mechanisms and paralyzing him. It wouldn't be a flashy way to win, but it would be his only option.

The question is how much excess capacity does the T-1000 have. Because Vader would start force zotting it into little mercurial balls as soon as he realized what was up. Can the T-1000 still function cohesively at 90% volume? 80%? 50%?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
gonna have to go with T1000. i can't imagine any circumstances where Vader would be able to put him away.

Vader isn't nearly as tough as you give him credit for. watching him fight in the original trilogy i'm fairly certain i could whip his decrepit old ass if it came down to it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The force alerts him to literally anything T1000 would try. Even Batman couldn't beat Vader.

Vader wins.

Edit: like someone said, T1000 couldn't even kill a 10 year old.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
He kicked the shit out of the droid army for years during the clone wars and it never seemed to matter that they were not living so I think he could take another robot

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Doesn't matter if they are alive or not, the force still works unless T1000 is Vong tech, it's fucked.

If it didn't work on droids and non living shit then droids would have blastered the fuck out of Obi Wan, Anakin and the Jedi Console pretty early on.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
T1000 would lose because metal mimicking doesn't mean shit in the empire. Sensors would reveal the truth every time it passed a droid, checkpoint, or instrument node.

Scales even. He'd get wasted by the system that detects overweight butt smugglers.

You need to send a full fledged Skynet installing Terminator that can hijack systems and build an army basically.

Can Skynet beat Starwars?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i don't see any way Vader could finish off the T1000. he would eventually succumb to exhaustion and be impaled.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Here's a real question. Are we talking expanded universe Vader or Trilogy Vader? Because Trilogy Vader was just a trumped up bitch with a bit of telekinesis. Little shit couldn't even shoot lightning.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
i don't see any way Vader could finish off the T1000. he would eventually succumb to exhaustion and be impaled.
What if Vader has a vehicle of any type? T1000 appears to be incapable of accelerating himself or any vehicle to a speed that would simply overcome who he is chasing.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Whether something is alive or not has no bearing on the force. It's a lot more like spidey-sense when it comes to combat which is why they can parry fucking lasers. Vader in the first movie fights like a geezer simply because the props they used weighed a shit-ton. Also if we're including extended universe Vader: absolutely no chance for T-1000. That dude was pulling entire starships out of orbit. A pesky robot would be about as effective as a fart in the wind.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pre-suit Vader wins

Post-suit Vader loses

Vader in the suit is not as powerful, is bulky and doesn't have the agility or reflexes he used to.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just hold t1000 in the air with the force and slowly melt him down with the lightsaber. I mean he was destroyed in simple molten steel in the t2, I would think a light saber would do a lot more damage.

If not, could always just freeze him in carbonite :p