Who would win?

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anakin got beat. Vader did not.
Seriously guys, this is getting sad. As much as you all fanboy over Star Wars, you have selective memory about what actually occurred. He was already Vader at that point. He had wiped out the Jedi temple, and the Trade Federation leaders, and choked his wife by this point. Oh, and let's not forget he was actually dubbed Darth Vader earlier.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
All Vader has to do is force levitate him into a pool of liquid metal and stick his light saber in it until he is melted. His strength or dexterity doesn't have anything to do with it. Dude is a super powerful and mature force user. He doesn't need to dance all over the place. Vader is stronger in the force than he was when he was Anakin.
And he got beat down by a mediocre Luke that had only been training for a few years by that point.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would say he wasn't really Vader at that point he had been dubbed yeah but he wasn't truly Vader till after mustafar and losing padma and the twins. That is what really matured him and made him vader.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The force can act upon any object, but can only push/choke biological things. The T1000 isn't a biological thing, it's nano-tech. The reason the T1000 reforms after it's shot with bullets, is the continued repairing of its microstructure, and why it was destroyed by molten steel -- the entire structure couldn't repair through the damage. With the force, Vader could crush the entirety of its structure. Think Magneto.

It would also be interesting to see how a lightsaber affects the structure of the T1000. Steel becomes molten at around 2750F. A lightsaber supposedly runs at 12,000+F. I imagine cutting T1000 into pieces would leave him to recombine, smaller and smaller, as large portions of the matrix were destroyed. Like Immerseus or Viscidus in WOW.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Force "choke" is really just using the force to crush a certain object. The object in that case just happens to be the windpipe. Whether something is living or not has no bearing on what it can effect.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You know, I think this fight may have happened already.

T1000 to Vader: who is the mightiest in the land? Lets decide ! meet me by the monkey bars near the grand Palace on Alderaan.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
No, in adult world, we don't read shit like that, don't care about stupid movies for kids and don't discuss who is stronger, elephant orrhino.
rrr_img_114184.jpg

Vader all the way.

It would also be interesting to see how a lightsaber affects the structure of the T1000. Steel becomes molten at around 2750F. A lightsaber supposedly runs at 12,000+F. I imagine cutting T1000 into pieces would leave him to recombine, smaller and smaller, as large portions of the matrix were destroyed.
rrr_img_114185.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was in the movies, therefore it's real. Your personal feelings about midichlorians does not matter. You are in denial.
JJ only said that 5-7 are canon bro.

We tried to sit down and ask ourselves, ?what feels right??? Abrams said. ?The only real mandate we had was what delights us. We treated the films, especially 4, 5, and 6, we treated those as canon.?
Im sorry Jar Jar got the cold shoulder bro.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This thread needs to be renamed Big Bang Theory(Rerolled Edition) or something similar.

Token hot chick for good measure:
ZkzPvsl.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That might be the only picture of her that makes her look hot.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Vader all the way.

T1000 is fast? Vader has limited prescience and can see his moves ahead of time. Especially vs non-jedi/force users. Plus, T1000 has not shown himself to be especially fast, he can run what? 30mph? He has no super speed to speak of, that I've seen. (Note: I've only seen T2: Judgement Day. If we're not counting prequels then I'm not counting shitty versions of the T1000 either).

Force doesn't work vs the non living? Luke levitating rocks. Yoda levitating an x-wing. Vader pulling giant metal things off the wall and throwing them at Luke in Empire.

T1000 disguises himself as a floor, wall, stormtrooper, Vader's chair, Admiral Ozzel, etc. The force passes through all things in the universe and binds them together, T1000 would clearly show itself to be something different than what it was disguised as. Put another way, the T1000, being unfamiliar with space wizards, would only know to disguise itself visually, and wouldn't even know to disguise itself to someone capable of using the force, let alone be able to do so.

I picture Vader encountering the T1000 then amusing himself for a few minutes by using the force to reform the T1000 into funny shapes,

0000653_300.jpg
meZ9DcU.jpg
grid_star_wars_death_star_destroyed_3d_model_fbx_c4d_lwo_lw_lws_obj_max_d979d721-f6d6-40c7-a0a2-0a9f6e4b59f5.jpg

before he gets bored and cooks him with his lightsaber.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
T1000 was a model number, not a name. There's only 1 vader and tons of T1000s.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure the rest of us are in agreement that the original hypothesis revolved around one T1000 vs. Vader, not every T1000 ever made.

T1000 has stealth... does not work on someone that has the ability to discern the nature of everything around him or get premonitions through the force, which we know Vader gets.
T1000 has blades... does not work against lightsabers. They'd just get lopped off and the portion that gets hit would be seared and burned causing unrepairable damage. And Vader was a master at blade combat and gave zero fucks about beam weapons.
T1000 can reform and repair from damage. Unless burned to a crisp. See lightsabers above.
T1000 has agility and does not tire...Darth Vader destroyed the Jedi Order. Lots of fast agile motherfuckers. He was able to hunt them down and kill them. Plus... when did you ever see a jedi or sith get tired. Luke on Dagobah doesn't count, he wasn't a jedi yet.
T1000 can travel back in time? No he can't. He can be sent back in time by Skynet but he himself doesn't have the ability to travel back in time on his own.

EU bonus. Vader could just explode each and every nanobot in T1000 or excite the molecules to it's melting point.

Vader wins

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure the rest of us are in agreement that the original hypothesis revolved around one T1000 vs. Vader, not every T1000 ever made.
So everyone was simply wrong from the beginning? Glad we got that sorted out before everyone made up their minds. To be Honest, I forgot it was a model number too at first. Then I was thinking back to my mudding days when I played one called Kobra. Incidentally, Kobra was a space based mud originally but they eventually went to full on star wars based. They had a terminator planet (left over from the old days) and I suddenly remembered having multiple T1000's following me around wailing on my lightsaber wielding ass.