Why are people such whiny cunts on this forum

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's because there are no internets anymore.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why are you whining about whiny cunts?

A+ thread, would read again.
Just a general observation and query. Browsing the amod thread and seeing people bitch non stop about trivial shit is perplexing. Even more so when you see people getting RRPd for shit posting or just being fucking tards for no reason.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No way, they have totally fulfilling personal lives, and their determined focus on insignificant bullshit has nothing at all to do with the huge vacuum of meaning that their lives have become.

idk, I get trolling and fucking around, but some of these guys, I can't imagine caring that much about this shit.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I would venture to guess that it has something to do with their vaginas and the quantity of sand within said vaginas.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Children will always test the limits of what they can get away with. We went from TBH who would ban your ass for any reason under the sun if you ticked him off to Daddy Tuco who's rather slow to get fed up with people. So the less controlled adults among us are finding out how far they can push before getting called on it and then whining when they finally are punished.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The mods showed that they are susceptible to a handful of whiners by removing internets. The message is clear. Whining works.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
More like people misinterpreted it as if whining was the catalyst for changing the nets system. That has been a mod/admin topic for like 6 months or more. Personally I blame Tuco for this miscommunication and would be giving him negs, were I able. For justice.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Squeaky wheel gets the kick!

To the OP:
I assume Duppin has a mental issue that makes him perceive slights, no matter how inconsequential, as huge issues.

I think a_skeleton_03 is a combination of stupid and bored, where he will start off trolling someone for fun and drama, get called out for being stupid, and then get wrapped up in his troll so much he doubles down and everything goes to shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

To the OP:
I assume Duppin has a mental issue that makes him perceive slights, no matter how inconsequential, as huge issues.

I think a_skeleton_03 is a combination of stupid and bored, where he will start off trolling someone for fun and drama, get called out for being stupid, and then get wrapped up in his troll so much he doubles down and everything goes to shit.
I would agree with this assessment.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord

To the OP:

I'd say this is pretty much spot on.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
because the internet has turned into a pretend ultra liberal cry baby circle jerk. it's pretty much infected every part of the internet outside of extreme right wing neonazi destinations.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
because the internet has turned into a pretend ultra liberal cry baby circle jerk. it's pretty much infected every part of the internet outside of extreme right wing neonazi destinations.
Oddly enough both a_skeleton_03 and duppin seem pretty far from the center on the US political scale (Duppin is liberal, a_skeleton_03 is conservative).

I've also noticed that the measure of how much liberals vs conservatives bitch is dependent on who is in power. Most of the time I see political bitching it's from conservatives, but back when Bush was in office it was more likely to be liberals.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Shows how much I pay attention. I didn't realize nets were gone till just now. I was a horrible netter though. I never gave anyone a single net, not once. That makes me a horrible person right? Anyways, now that the system has been dismantled, I can relax and just be a Wakandanrdly bastard beyond reproach. Go ahead, just try and neg me for putting a title on my post, editing my post or, more than likely +net me for using the word Wakandanrdly in a sentence; Twice now even.