Why are people such whiny cunts on this forum

Izo

Tranny Chaser
HgZQaMi.jpg

Nets in a nutshell.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How many infractions until you are RRP'd?

Is there a post outlining these policies somewhere I'm missing?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Itlan said bad stuff about dogs in mmo's. I donno, maybe Tuco likes dogs? Have at it, Quaid.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How many infractions until you are RRP'd?

Is there a post outlining these policies somewhere I'm missing?
3 active infraction points. All infractions on this forum expire. Some forums the infractions never expire, I still have infraction points on the Bethesda forums for asking if someone took a really low quality picture with their butthole.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I have an infraction on blizzard for responding to a blizz employee who made a FoK joke with a FoK joke. Such injustice.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
3 active infraction points. All infractions on this forum expire. Some forums the infractions never expire, I still have infraction points on the Bethesda forums for asking if someone took a really low quality picture with their butthole.
How long do they take to expire? Are all infractions 1 point, or are some more?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How long do they take to expire? Are all infractions 1 point, or are some more?
It varies with the stupidity of the mod - length and points alike. You can also get cool warnings. Soygen gave me a warning once. I learned my lesson, yes siree.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I received my one and only infraction for "being a dick" to qwerty and responding to his multi-quoted post with multi-quotes. Yes, qwerty. After he told me 1) to go kill myself and 2) "Get some medication you stupid fucking son of an alcoholic cunt." Now THAT is injustice.

And you better believe I was a whiny cunt about it too. Because I was shocked beyond all comprehension at the stupidity of it. Get called a son of an alcoholic cunt and told to kill myself, when my real father killed himself and was replaced by an alcoholic stepdad, and then get slapped on the wrist with a faggy passive aggressive minus nerd point for responding. And I only made a joke of his personal attacks rather than responding in kind. Yeah, fuck you Draegan. And fuck whatever alt account qwerty is hiding on.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I received my one and only infraction for "being a dick" to qwerty and responding to his multi-quoted post with (4) multi-quotes. Yes, qwerty. Now THAT is injustice.

And you better believe I was a whiny cunt about it too.
Do dorf cunts have beards?