Why are people such whiny cunts on this forum

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Duppin, Sunieg and a whole host of other tards. Why?
This used to be Forum started by someone who wanted to whine about a video game--which spawned a community that restarted itself because people whined about a Swamp Donkey. And you're asking where this came from?

Fucking 12'rs

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
nets were super gay and everyone that used them were super gay and i always felt super gay having to +net my fans and stalkers.

Why is the biggest crybaby on the forum making a whole thread complaining about crybabies tho is my ?

Brad2770

If it wasn't for the whining, this board would be pretty boring. The best part is most of you mother fuckers have got to be 30+, unless you're AstroCreepChukNorris. And that fucker is pushing 50 now.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oddly enough both a_skeleton_03 and duppin seem pretty far from the center on the US political scale (Duppin is liberal, a_skeleton_03 is conservative).

I've also noticed that the measure of how much liberals vs conservatives bitch is dependent on who is in power. Most of the time I see political bitching it's from conservatives, but back when Bush was in office it was more likely to be liberals.
I am about as centrist as it gets in all reality.

iannis

Musty Nester
Dun got called a RINO. lol.

And yes, I'm a RINO too. How could you not be when they insist on making charictures of themselves?