Why do you post at FOH?

GorestabbCoE said:
Back in the days I used to look at all the leet EQ screenies/ lewt pics. Now I just find it a fun/interesting read with the occasional piece of nostalgia.

Also your nude pics work great for aversion therapy. I was eating breadsticks when the horror unfolded before my eyes.

I now no longer like breadsticks. Or the Pilsbury doughboy.
this thread is full of greatness.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
GorestabbCoE said:
Back in the days I used to look at all the leet EQ screenies/ lewt pics. Now I just find it a fun/interesting read with the occasional piece of nostalgia.

Also your nude pics work great for aversion therapy. I was eating breadsticks when the horror unfolded before my eyes.

haha

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
GorestabbCoE said:

rofl. Wow.

W

Wrathcaster

Scary thing is, it"s highly likely that this is not at all a troll post, just one of galiem"s. He"s been giving us this kind of comedy gold for years, or else he is one of the more elaborate trolls I"ve seen. Seriously, if he"s trolling, he"s been doing it for years in character and that is a hell of a dedicated troll.

W

Wrathcaster

Oh and to get back to the point:

I came to FoH in the noows days when I was more into EQ and learning more about the high end game. When it shut down, I started checking fohguild.org for updates on their kills and to find what phat lewts were had (and to make fake magelos based on them that i could masturbate over).

Around PoP I quit playing and by that time had gotten hooked by the hilarity that was primarily Screenshots. Now I browse from time to time looking for a good laugh or interesting recommendations on music/movies/books/technology/games.

It"s slightly less caustic and chaotic than 4chan but just lacking sense enough that the no-boundaries laughs still there. To be completely truthful, the community has always been the treasure here, retarded as it may be.

Zanoan_foh

shitlord
I guess I come here with the same basic idea as you do, Galiem. I don"t post as much because I usually fail at sounding anything nearly as "cool" as the norms requires here, the fact that English/American isn"t my native language makes me sound more retarded than I am - so I"m just a lurker, kinda.

Hell, I"ve pretty much been here since the release of EQ and when FoH and Furor, Hobben and Afterlife, Tigole and LoS ran the shit and I"ve just become fond of the community. I stopped caring for EQ and FoH years back but the forum and community I still follow as much as possible. These days I just look for second opinions regarding stuff usually related to threads around Millie"s sections, I rarely visit the Screenshots section anymore. In this thread I see many names that I remember (along with James, Tuco, AngryGerbil, Eomer and many others), and obviously yours and all your shit with your fiancee/wife or whatever that story once was rings a bell (did you have a human paladin or something? And back in the days I reckon you used to take a lot of bashing here, I mean, considerably more than now). I"ve had the pleasure of having been here ever since the big internet drama that I will never forget with Britney, C&TV etc., which is kinda a reason why I don"t bother checking in this section that much anymore. It"s simply not the same. The Foh SS banner still makes my azn heart weep a bit.

PS. Gotta say that"s one fugly hoe you shared with us though.

Hayrab_foh

shitlord
I started with noows also, played on Veeshan, split to Saryrn etc....

Was fun to read back in the day, the competition between FoH/Triton/LoS was fun to follow.

Nowadays I post here for the hilarity that is teh screenshots forum. Mainly the "Funny/Strange/Random" pictures thread. I think I have viewed every page in that thread . Plus I lack the ability to wade through the cesspool that is /b/ so I commend those here who filter out the bad and post the good here.

p.s. I have to respect Galiem for the way he handled this. It"s takes big brass ones to own up to drunken posts. You know if this happened to 99% of FoH posters it would be edited, denied, and the person would have to disappear. +internets to you sir

Skidogg_foh

shitlord
Started coming here when i was playing EQ on The tribunal... kept coming here because... of shit like this. Super funny first page /clap

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
In my youth, I found the Noows site during my quest for all things ultimate.

I was foolish then and headstrong. When this place was created I journeyed with the others and took the name Lucidor. I joined the insanity of the early screen shots. I took up the art of creating poorly constructed MS paint images. I was happy and stupid.

Then one day, while I was in the process of creating a screen shots themed version of the "last supper" to post in the Imitation Picture Thread, I was banned.

I was distraught. I had never been banned before. I felt as though the earth had opened up and swallowed me.

I began a journey. I walked the earth, in search of myself. Many years later, after: climbing my mountain, slaying my dragon, conquering my fears, confronting my demons, communing with my power animal, writing the great American novel and registering a new account, I returned.

I vowed never to be so foolish, to choose my words wisely. I vowed to lovingly craft each post as if it were my last. Through this process I am able to atone for the indiscretions of my youth while gaining greater understanding of myself. I may never be finished, but it is something I take pride in doing.

P.S.

Galiem, when I saw it... I shat a giant brick... or was it a giant stone?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
guys, shut the fuck up. he"s happy and that"s all that matters. let"s try to be mature about this for once and wish Galiem and Etoille the best in all their endeavors.
Etoille is not his 3rd ex wife, April, which is the fat chick in the pictures. I am Galiem"s fiancee for almost a year now.