Why do you post at FOH?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Again though, have you guys seen a pic of Galiem? He looked like Gollum with a beard and a military uniform. Sorry man, but it"s the truth :/

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
But seriously, I want a pic of you two as a couple, because if memory serves Galiem is about 90lbs soaking wet.
WTF is it with these type of things?

l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
brekk said:
WTF is that Gollum combined with Fidel Castro??
Hey, ask Eomer, he is the one that said it.

I onlytranslateit.

EDIT- Btw, I just installed my brand new Adobe CS4 Master Suite edition and this is the first thing I do with it.

$2,500 for bad "shops of Gollum...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
rofl, looks about right. Seriously, he posted a pic of his wedding in the past, and he was wearing his military uniform. Some combination of Screamfeeder and Erronius" efforts would be about right.

Seths_foh

shitlord
This thread truly delivers.

Camerous said:
Ah hell if she makes you happy bud it"s all good but I don"t think I would have posted her pic here when you know most of these guys find faults with even hot woman and giving them so much ammo is crazy hehe
Not every gf gets bad comments.

groovy_and_foh

shitlord
I"m fairly certain these boards contain some of the most hilarious fucks on the planet.

Just look at this thread. You can"t make this shit up

Just waking up. Shit, I was smashed last night. Nah, I"m not 90 lbs soaking wet, about 130. And yeah, I know what happens when you post real life pics. Hell, I"ve reminded other people before. Just glad folks are having fun in this thread.

Damn I was smashed. I drink about once or twice in six months, and I drank a LOT last night. No regrets though.