Why do you post at FOH?

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
EmpireF4i said:
You mother fucker. I havent seen anything that bad since I last looked at my Internets.
I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

nu_11_foh

shitlord
And there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth... The end is nigh. I have seen the all-devouring and all-encompassing beast from which no soul is spared. There is no God. *fetal position*

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
Losing weight is NOT easier than building muscle, because of the psychological differences. Regardless, if she had the body of Jessica Alba (those stretch marks probably aren"t going away btw), she"d still have the face of an armadillo.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
The man can take a joke. Pretty mature way to respond after opening yourself up pretty badly, hats off to you sir.

Furiouss1_sl

shitlord
Can we either sticky this post or reserve its place in the FoH hall of fame ? And can someone shoop Peter Grifins face on her please.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Galiem is a hardcore Asperger, so it very well could be totally true, or a elaborate troll that only he has knowledge of. Until we see some pictures with more specific evidence, like a laptop with FoH on it, or Galiem in the picture, I reserve judgement on the veracity of the post.

Still - thread delivers.

Wurstsalat said:
That cant be real - noone fucks something like that on the first page and admits it.
Thinking of 1st page instead of 1st date is how you know you spend too much time in FoH:SS and not enough on real dates.

debian_random.jpg

We"re going to go talk to a buddy"s dad today. He"s a preacher, and we can save some change having him do the ceremony. Plus, he"s a friend. He"s also the father of the same friend who set himself on fire in the presence of a fireman, and only got laughed at.

Hadn"t thought of doing that before, sadly, but when I told my friend I"m committing sui... I mean, getting married, he reminded me his dad"s a preacher.

Man, if I"m making a mistake, at least I know I"ll be able to come here and laugh at myself for it. And if I"m not, at least I know I can come here and laugh at myself for it.

Falmer_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
God I hope this is a hilarious trolling
Well, it"s been posted on 4chan, however, it was after Galiem posted it here, so it"s possible someone just copied it there from this thread as it"s a pretty good trolling material.

Arakkis

N00b
First off, I am writing with fucking tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard. This thread is absolute gold and is one of the reasons I post here.

Second, I totally understand getting sick of putting up with the drama and shit that comes with dating supermodels with nice, rounded knees. You harpoon that whale with pride every night!

Last, the wedding reception:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qLtCrKqx3rI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qLtCrKqx3rI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>