Why do you post at FOH?

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Wow. Foler does it again. Your creep factor is off the charts, but in this case you actually found something useful. Galiem"s new "fiancee" is nuttier than a xmas fruitcake.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
If it wasn"t for the internet I would probably have no idea fucked up people like this exist. Kudos to Foler but fuck man, that bitch is a swamp donkey.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Foler said:
ok, well where to start. Lets start off with Shelly, let me tell you guys a little bit about her.
She was married and split up after 4 months of marriage, I believe she eventually got a divorce.
She has weill marchesani syndrome which means she has deformities
she lives off disability
She frequents goth/vampire social network/dating sites

About Galiem
lives off disability

Heres some pics, sorry some are so small, my fav is the one where galiem is eating her face.

Here is a post of Galiem"s on another forum, in which he is freaking out because he got shelly prego

Link to threadHelp Please - eNotAlone
Wait so, do you know these people, or are you just some kind of Sherlock Holmes of the internet?

Either way, thread necro delivers in a big way.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Azrayne said:
Wait so, do you know these people, or are you just some kind of Sherlock Holmes of the internet?

Either way, thread necro delivers in a big way.
Sherlock holmes I guess, but the real credit goes to the Database.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
LOL so earlier in this thread didnt she say she wouldnt drink because she would never do that to her child? Yet she smokes while shes prego...... And Lol @ galiem, hes 29 and in great shape yet lives off disability

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
I post at FoH because I love seeing a good train wreck every couple months. It really makes me feel better about my life.

Hopefully our deformed, psychotic, fugly midget will grace this thread again and take it to epic levels.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
So he went from a whale to a Disabled vampire? Im curious how fugged up the other 2 wives were

The Foler_sl

shitlord
As leader of Jug Nation? I just want to let you guys know were here to provide you with quality information, fair and balanced.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
The father of our baby is my fiance <del>GaliemVaelant</del> Grobbee. We live together and getting married soon.
I"ve heard this somewhere before.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
Oh my god I"m so glad when I clicked the link to this thread I read it from start to finish first before seeing the Foler [surprise]

LONG LIVE THE KING

would neg you x100 if i could, praise be to the database(TM)

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heavens_Myst said:
Btw post #12 the OP galiem or whatever editted the post wtf

Last edited by GaliemVaelant; 08-14-2010 at 04:58 PM..

what was it before the editz
in the glorious shaw this never would have happened.