Why do you post at FOH?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thats now two babies she"s killed! Her baby in the womb decided to abort itself (I think, that appears to be what happened) and now Tarrant"s future FOH"er. IS THERE NO END?!

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Can you PM me the picture links. This is a PITA on phone. James, can you spoiler those. True Blood is on and my battery is dying.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tenks said:
Thats now two babies she"s killed! Her baby in the womb decided to abort itself (I think, that appears to be what happened) and now Tarrant"s future FOH"er. IS THERE NO END?!
I"d abort myself too if I knew that vag was my gateway into the world.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
those pics might start a neg revolution for you big foler

you sure fucking deserve it.

Neferata_foh

shitlord
How could anyone consider having sex with that to be a more attractive option than just masturbating or even not having sex at all?

Tenks

I like how Neferata has just posted shock and horror at the newly found pictures since they"ve been posted

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tenks said:
And those titties were your buffet for the next 6 months
I think the only positive about this woman having a baby is she can open a can of formula just using her two front teeth should the pop open tab fail.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tarrant220 said:
I think the only positive about this woman having a baby is she can open a can of formula just using her two front teeth should the pop open tab fail.
all while eating a nice milkshake through the gap.

Tenks

Tarrant220 said:
Tarrent next time you"re plowing your women and you gaze deep into her eyes just think about Shelly making her orgasm face.

Also, if you look closely, I think she has two sets of teeth. She"s half shark.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tenks said:
Tarrent next time you"re plowing your women and you gaze deep into her eyes just think about Shelly making her orgasm face.
I"ll be drinking this whole conversation into forgetfulness thankfully.

Also, if you look closely, I think she has two sets of teeth. She"s half shark.
You might be on to something there.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
DEAR LORD, WTF Tenks.

My sweet, sweet eyes!
atomic_explosion1.gif