Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...the game is scheduled to ship in 2013 andthey barely have 25 levels of content in for one side and half the classes. Who knows how much extra money there is and how far it can get pushed back.
You should refrain from embarrassing yourself bashing Wildstar blindlessly, your comments about the game's actual content are so clueless, random and misinformed, a broken Best Buy Insignia GPS would be more accurate than your erratic fallacies.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You should refrain from embarrassing yourself bashing Wildstar blindlessly, your comments about the game's actual content are so clueless, random and misinformed, a broken Best Buy Insignia GPS would be more accurate than your erratic fallacies.
Exactly half the the classes are missing on one side and current content ends in the mid twenties with people forming grind groups via the forums to grind mobs for the last few levels. Nothing on the other faction is in. How is that inaccurate?

I'm guessing you aren't involved at all with the game because it would be impossible to have your head that far up your ass to miss that.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Exactly half the the classes are missing on one side and current content ends in the mid twenties with people forming grind groups via the forums to grind mobs for the last few levels. Nothing on the other faction is in. How is that inaccurate?

I'm guessing you aren't involved at all with the game because it would be impossible to have your head that far up your ass to miss that.
2 of 6 classes are missing. Not half. Everything I have read shows them doing a beta very similar to Rift. They tested one faction first then the other. Next CB is going to have both factions. Now that I think of it GW2 was very similar in they had missing races and limited levels to play.

I'm not in beta and I have no idea if it will be any good. You are insinuating that they are way behind and the game has little content done. When in fact we have seen betas done like this before and it really isn't alarming.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait he had a source? I thought it was just inane rambling based on some leak on some random forum or god forbid betacake.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Watching the combat in that video made me laugh, it seems the devs are listening and heard the feedback that combat in video from shows was horrible due to bad players or players unfamiliar with the game or key binds. It seemed to me that he went out of his way to dodge and move around and use all of his abilities.

It was definitely a good thing, the combat looked more exciting, although I think he might have exaggerated it a bit.
smile.png

I guess I'll go back to being bored until Pax and Gamescon...I don't expect much new info till then.

I keep hoping that it doesn't suck.
smile.png

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Correcting you wouldn't require much involvement as reading the official M30 and M31 patch notes posted on Wildstar official forums. There you would learn :

- CBT2 current content is Dominion only.
- 4 classes out of 6 are available.
- 4 leveling zones only.

I was merely advising you about public embarrassment, I didn't know you were looking at a big ass lighthouse to shine upon the ocean of your stupidity.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I was hoping the EQ:N thread would hold him for eternity(which sucks, since I want to read about that game too, but all it is is the usual nostalgia cracks going over the same thing for the 1000th time), but alas I am not that lucky.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I find it hard to take you seriously as well DMK. Lofty claim from listening to people reading off design docs when in actuality the game is scheduled to ship in 2013 and they barely have 25 levels of content in for one side and half the classes. Who knows how much extra money there is and how far it can get pushed back.
Lmao really? Where are your facts to back any of the things you just brought up?

You are simply being a hypocrite. You site the fact that because they haven't shown anything higher then level 30 it doesn't exist and yet you have no proof to back that claim up but you decided to assume that it doesn't exist because it suits your agenda. Seriously unless you going to rationally discuss the game you shouldn't even bother. GTA 5 musn't have any content either as they've only showed trailers and no game play. Matter of fact the next gen consoles don't even exist yet as I'm yet to actually see one in action.