Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do we have confirmation its 1 weapon type per class?
Yes we do, leak-free confirmation :http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/the-game/classes/

e99mLRY.jpg

About you Cinge, you'll get your confirmation on Thursday (welcome).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah cool, the shield thing must of been a move or I was seeing things ;P

2h sword and claws on a tank, going to be funny to see.

Edit: Just got upgrade my PC soon for all these upcoming games :p

Got the stress test invite, ready to see how this runs.
If your pc can run 1st gen console or 2nd gen console specs of the last 12 years you will be able to run Wow in space wildstar.

I am not in betas yet but since they are same low poly crap that wow is, and most of the same devs with 40 man raids.
I am sure the system specs will therefore be retardedly low.

I want to give this game the benefit of the doubt.
So between the Cartoony wow art style cant stand, as well as Ncsoft worst MMO company in the world we shall see.

If the gameplay is addictive and fun.
With loads of content
Then maybe can move past the its Ncsoft as well as Artstyle.

Cheers.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly think cartoony-stylized is the best way to go for an MMO. I think there's room to make it slightly more realistic while keeping it stylized, but I can't think of a single recent MMO with a realistic style that I was blown away by graphically. Usually 'realistic' ends up looking ugly as hell (too much brown).

Not to mention pushing the boundaries graphically limits your customer base.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Got an invite but my 5 month old is in full fucking teething mode requiring extra attention.
rrr_img_37483.jpg

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Got an invite but my 5 month old is in full fucking teething mode requiring extra attention.
rrr_img_37483.jpg
I think I am being excluded due to not being American. Anyone from Europe and such with invites?

I really want to try it, but I know it will just be for fun. 3rd person cartoon style equals a guarantee that I will never, ever, get immersed in the game. It is a game with a captial G, not a world. But it looks to be a fun game. It reminds me of mmo ratchet and clank. I enjoy those games a lot.

xzi

Mouthbreather
How can you defend anything in that video if you haven't played it?
I haven't played it, but I'm under the impression that they didn't swap out any gear for the fact that they didn't bother to swap out any gear. Of course like I said, it could be scalable. But I don't know, and neither do you.

Ah well.. they apparently hope to still release the game this year so maybe we'll get an open beta soon. Hopefully. Also, new wildstar wednesday is about lore for two important people in both Chua and Mordesh story.
http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...or_lazarin.php