Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Comprehensive list ofpeople guilty of whoring themselveslike there is no tomorrow for a Wildstar beta invite :

-Fish1withthis very subtle request.

-Bondurantwithbad, awkward and possibly offensive flirting attempt at Scooter.

-Hekotatwithpublic and loud impatience showoff.

-cingewithplaying the poor people computer card.

-Sabbatwiththe latency test (for science, just science !).

-Bailamosforboldly taking avantage of Pironin's happiness.

-aevryforbeing a newfag using quickmeme.

-Byrwiththe "I'm just here to help reminding you can give me stuff" card.

-Trollfaceforpolitely and casually asking a beta invite (which should have required a lot of work on self-control).

-xziforsexual favors proposal.

-Droiganforselling his soul (+net) and ruining rerolled reputation system.

-Rogoshwith the"lol the game is gonna be awesome and we're all awesome friends, let me join the club guys !" card (even his avatar screams awesome).

-Trollwithclassic conspiracy implications.

-Chronometerforcrowd testing his current bid to see if buying a EUR250 beta key you can't sell from someone you don't know and you can't trust could be a great idea.

-Rogoshagain withthis time the "you don't know me but beta call me maybe, we can be friends and play together trick. Sneaky.

-Abefromanforbandwagoning on Rogosh's faggotry.

-Hekotatagain forbandwagoning on both Rogosh and Abefroman, the whore train is now a three carriage convoy.

-Burren with the"truth hurts" card. Whore train just got its own locomotive.

-Malakrisswith the"omg we love the same faction, please beta me !!!" trick.

-Convojust because"he'd like to test the revamp" (science, again just science !).

-Mistthinkingtalking like we're in the ingame chat would be cool as fuck (it's not).

-Sabbatagain,reminding everyone he'll do anything (ANYTHING) for a beta key.

-trendkiller123pulling its veteran card, hoping anyone cares about that.

-X X E X Xbybeing midly boring. Not plain boring, just mildly.

-Mystforstating he's not Mist, he's Myst. Don't write a typo when sending the key please.

-Droiganagain :"I still haven't received anything in my inbox, what's wrong with you people ?

-Sithrowith the"love factor", hoping nobody will remember him saying he loved Pacific Rim.

-Quaidforproposing to help beta people out but it was a joke right, or maybe not ?
But who's the biggest loser?! The guy that actually sat there and made said list. That was a bad attempt at humor..

For the record my impression of this game pre revemp was really bad.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And it's not going to change. They didn't change the game, just merely polished and re-did some features(based on those notes and the stream). If you didn't like it before you most likely will not like it now.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
To be fair to Convo the atmosphere in this thread a couple of months ago was largely negative. How extensive is this revamp he mentions ?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think he was trying to attack me in that post? A lot of people had a bad impression of the game..Who knows..Like you said they werent winning a lot of people over. So much so they made changes. I was willing to give it another try since they made the effort to make their game better.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
And it's not going to change. They didn't change the game, just merely polished and re-did some features(based on those notes and the stream). If you didn't like it before you most likely will not like it now.
For the most part you're correct I think, but for those just over the fence on this one, there are some things that could bring you back imo.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I don't think he was trying to attack me in that post? A lot of people had a bad impression of the game..Who knows..Like you said they werent winning a lot of people over. So much so they made changes. I was willing to give it another try since they made the effort to make their game better.
I wasn't. It's that the game is going through a fine tuning point. And if you were instantly turned off by the game before, nothing is changing to make you go "Oh Shit!". A lot of the changes and tweaks can bring those people who were only meh on the game, to be excited about it.

To be fair to Wildstar, a lot of people were excited about the game, and still remain to be.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, my brother has the beta.. Had it for a long ass time.. Trying to get him to give it another go and get me a buddy key so we can see how it is playing together..

It's a good team and they have potential in the future with other projects. So it would be nice to see this game a success for them

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was totally bagging on this game after seeing it at my cousins during a stress test, but the changes they made have gotten me back on board. The biggest change I can see is the combat and quest systems.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
There is one feature I haven't seen announced or shown off yet. I can't wait to see it. I hope the show it in a stream eventually.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Comprehensive list ofpeople guilty of whoring themselveslike there is no tomorrow for a Wildstar beta invite :

-Fish1withthis very subtle request.

-Bondurantwithbad, awkward and possibly offensive flirting attempt at Scooter.

-Hekotatwithpublic and loud impatience showoff.

-cingewithplaying the poor people computer card.

-Sabbatwiththe latency test (for science, just science !).

-Bailamosforboldly taking avantage of Pironin's happiness.

-aevryforbeing a newfag using quickmeme.

-Byrwiththe "I'm just here to help reminding you can give me stuff" card.

-Trollfaceforpolitely and casually asking a beta invite (which should have required a lot of work on self-control).

-xziforsexual favors proposal.

-Droiganforselling his soul (+net) and ruining rerolled reputation system.

-Rogoshwith the"lol the game is gonna be awesome and we're all awesome friends, let me join the club guys !" card (even his avatar screams awesome).

-Trollwithclassic conspiracy implications.

-Chronometerforcrowd testing his current bid to see if buying a EUR250 beta key you can't sell from someone you don't know and you can't trust could be a great idea.

-Rogoshagain withthis time the "you don't know me but beta call me maybe, we can be friends and play together trick. Sneaky.

-Abefromanforbandwagoning on Rogosh's faggotry.

-Hekotatagain forbandwagoning on both Rogosh and Abefroman, the whore train is now a three carriage convoy.

-Burren with the"truth hurts" card. Whore train just got its own locomotive.

-Malakrisswith the"omg we love the same faction, please beta me !!!" trick.

-Convojust because"he'd like to test the revamp" (science, again just science !).

-Mistthinkingtalking like we're in the ingame chat would be cool as fuck (it's not).

-Sabbatagain,reminding everyone he'll do anything (ANYTHING) for a beta key.

-trendkiller123pulling its veteran card, hoping anyone cares about that.

-X X E X Xbybeing midly boring. Not plain boring, just mildly.

-Mystforstating he's not Mist, he's Myst. Don't write a typo when sending the key please.

-Droiganagain :"I still haven't received anything in my inbox, what's wrong with you people ?

-Sithrowith the"love factor", hoping nobody will remember him saying he loved Pacific Rim.

-Quaidforproposing to help beta people out but it was a joke right, or maybe not ?
Bondurant being an uppity cunt.I kid, I kid.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well at least I made one fucking list involving this game. Thanks team! Good work everyone.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Really pleasantly surprised by this game. That's all I'll say. Still not a fan of the graphics, though, but they grow on one.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Thanks, Carbine! After watching for anything Wildstar related (BETA), sending me the class drop email to get my hopes up only to dash them on the rocks of advertising was AMAZING. Now I can't wait to see/play this, obviously in retail sadface.

Put me on the key whore list. Way at the bottom, so as others get Golden tickets I can slosh around in the tears of those of us still excluded.