Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Be careful asking for Beta keys, Bondurant will put you on a list. A list for god sakes!

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I'm also looking for a key if anyone wants to be generous?
smile.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Who is giving out keys? I guess I don't read this thread enough. Scrolled through the last page and I think Bondurant should get one.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's not a lot, I think they said over on reddit that only a small % of the invited testers got friendkeys, it's a "Seeing how that goes" thing atm.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's not a lot, I think they said over on reddit that only a small % of the invited testers got friendkeys, it's a "Seeing how that goes" thing atm.
It's going like a train wreck. Seems like everyone is selling them. Wtf did the devs think would happen?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dunno. You can't force people to use them and the friend key is tied to the account it was given, so if the "Friend" does something wrong, you most likely lose yourself access too. So the only reason I would sell is if you were not playing at all anyway and most likely by then you already sold/gave away the main account.

I think no matter what you are going to have people selling beta keys, just can't avoid it.

I'm sure if carbine cared enough they know where to look to see the keys being sold and can trace them and the account and take action.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I hate whoring myself out but if keys really have a chance of being given add me to a list. Hopefully then I can trick my girlfriend into pocket healing me all the time.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Think the game is looking great. Only problem I have is I feel like killing each mob takes WAY to long. One thing I liked about WoW was how quickly mobs were killed. Fights get boring if they are too long.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Think the game is looking great. Only problem I have is I feel like killing each mob takes WAY to long. One thing I liked about WoW was how quickly mobs were killed. Fights get boring if they are too long.
So on one hand gamers want the leveling curve slowed down and fights to be strategic. On the other they want to faceroll mobs WoW style. Is there no happy medium?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the issue with mobs that take time to kill is you tend to just spam a few abilities over and over with very little risk of dying. So the process just gets stale and boring. Too fast and you feel like a superhero. VG felt better bc a lot classes had a build up that ended in finisher type ability. I think that's the right direction but maybe with a little more thought to expand on it. fighting mobs, especially for the first time...should be more like trial and error, problem is it leads to a massive amount of abilities and a huge UI.