Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Raign

Golden Squire
I can't decide if I wish I were in beta or not. I want to play... but I think I also want it to be fresh at release.
Just do what I do and play the opposite faction you want to play at release. Much like Wow at release much of the content is faction specific (ie neutral hubs seem to be a higher level thing if at all)

Edit:

As to raids, I suspect they will be a challenge. Given the difficulty of even the 5 man content, which is going to make weekend warrior casuals cry...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Switching sides might help but if you are the type that burns out easily doing betas through release I would hold off. I am semi-burnt out honestly playing this already for a couple of the CBT's.

A lot of people are holding their breaths for the raiding in WS me included. Just taking a step backwards to anything > 20m content is a nice change from all of the small stuff. I think its going to be fun as hell and if they do 40m it gives us an opportunity to combine with our bro guildies in No Quarter.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Edit:
As to raids, I suspect they will be a challenge. Given the difficulty of even the 5 man content, which is going to make weekend warrior casuals cry...
Now you're just teasing me... I thought devs gave up on 1 group challenging content.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so i have this really really awesome feeling that, the medic is going to turn out to be the Warrior priest of W*, makes me excited if the class continues to play out like it does at the lower levels.

esper healing seems really good as well, havent seen spellslinger yet.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does the stress test also put you into the winter beta? or is it just for the day or whatever?

Raign

Golden Squire
No, sadly it doesn't. The email I was in the stress tests on still has not received and beta invite where as one that received 0 stress test invites on, is in.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had the opposite both my stress tests got in beta and now I've got a third stress test on my hands... I'll be giving it away once i get it off its current email.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
I am back on the key whore train as well, should everyone else who wants one gets one. Benefit: Bonus Friend!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Or, maybe, perhaps, they did just come in. And some people, perhaps, maybe won the raffle and got two beta keys.

Perhaps.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, various sites filling up with people selling them and nothing in my mailbox. /wrists
Going to be hilarious when someone sales one, the person who bought it does something to get removed from beta and the guy who sold it is kicked as well :p

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i wish i could stream, im not saying im the end all be all of pvp, but fuck compared to idiots like towliee and zybak or whatever they make the game look fucking stupid and uninteresting and they are also just blab shit, towlie was saying he was healing on his medic at one point, he had no heal slotted except the dps/shield regein medics get, just terrible, and viewers are like wow that looks awesome your dpsins and keeping your team alive, he was literally doing no healing.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to be hilarious when someone sales one, the person who bought it does something to get removed from beta and the guy who sold it is kicked as well :p
im more looking forward to the seller doing something to get the buyer removed from the beta.