Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I, too, would like to play with guildies.

I planned to roll up a tank, and start there. Anyone else lookin for a leveling partner?

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
I, too, would like to play with guildies.

I planned to roll up a tank, and start there. Anyone else lookin for a leveling partner?
What level/side are you on? Im a healer queuing up some STL/KV dominion side if you're about that level?

skribble

Just teamed with the medic class designer (when I was playing my medic, talk about pressure!) in a random dungeon. Kind of cool to see them playing their own game
smile.png

spronk

FPS noob
i hope you pressed only 1 button all the time, let the party die while you run to the entrance, and then complained the class sucks

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is there a way to skip the tutorial level? :<
No. Only takes like 15minutes to complete though, maybe 10minutes I forgot, kinda wish you could I guess but you'd need to be able to select which planet you go to on the char creation screen and shit, and they'd need to start the char at a higher level so it's probably not happening.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
What level/side are you on? Im a healer queuing up some STL/KV dominion side if you're about that level?
I've got to put a little time in... I finished the first quest of the tutorial tonight and crashed to desktop upon clicking complete quest.

I'll push a little harder tomorrow and check back in when I'm ready to group, I suppose
wink.png

bayr_sl

shitlord
They are letting clickbaiting SJWs dictate their game design now, abandon all hope. The meltdown on the beta forum is even worse (and Scooter has been handling it terribly)

If only tumblr feminists and white knights hated 2 faction systems in MMOs because it is too reminiscent of the binary interpretation of genders held by CIS white males, then we might get a better game out of it all

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So after the lead CM, Scooter, closes the main thread discussing the reduced breast size (though closing it was ok, we were just going in circles about why it was done), he decide that my avatar image was offensive and inappropriate, so I got a warning. I'll post the "offensive" image here when I get home, though its in the gaming screenshots thread here. I guess WildStar now consider large breasts as offensive (funny that image is a character from Blade & Soul).

bayr_sl

shitlord
They've gone full tumblr, it happened so fast too. My favorite part was how Scooter was "disgusted" and threatened to ban people for being ok with the large breasts they put on the characters (no one else but them did it) and all the backpedaling pretending like they never intended to have large breasts, like some artists hand slipped and made all the tits massive by accident. If the fact that the game wasn't a lifeless wow clone, the way they've handled this situation would have completely put me off the game.

The models also have ridiculous proportions everywhere, not just in the chest, and in general look silly, but now breasts are evil and something to be ashamed of because some clickbait website like Polygon said so, and if you think otherwise they go TOR damage control on your ass.

skribble

Such a storm in a teacup. I'm surprised they caved, was completely unnecessary. Can't believe how butthurt people are getting over it all though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Such a storm in a teacup. I'm surprised they caved, was completely unnecessary. Can't believe how butthurt people are getting over it all though.
Typical starter company mentality, you don't always have to listen to the community. In fact sometimes doing your own thing is what's right.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They should have just given all the male models pelvis-shattering meatcannons.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
i need to play this game. plz give me invite.
Seeing as how this is your third attempt or so let me help you in the future.
Try not asking like a child, also might help to not post pics of little girls all the time as well, people tend to remember that stuff.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd have closed the anti boobs thread with a gigantic "fuck you" and moved on, radio silence from there onwards.

Anyway, I'd really like to try this game, if anyone has a key, I'm here begging again
smile.png

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seeing as how this is your third attempt or so let me help you in the future.
Try not asking like a child, also might help to not post pics of little girls all the time as well, people tend to remember that stuff.
damnit, i completly forgot about it. i should have given trollface a key.