Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you MIGHT be the only person on here trying to click to move.
Not click to move, Ass Hat.

rrr_img_68419.jpg

Mouse movement, not click to move and not keyboard turning. No idea wtf its specific fucking name is.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also rolled an Esper, I'm enjoying it still at 20, excited for 25 to unlock some amps for a PvP build I'm excited about. I think I'm going to roll a Warrior as well though as my first alt.

3 NA guest passes:

VBD16DE3TLA13OFI8X3E
VBD1GAKHU2U6IJ8P7TU6
VBD3BFHHD0AE89AAPXNA

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CLICK TO MOVE OMFG NOOB!!!

WoW Rookie: Effective movement and camera use

Reading comprehension is overrated!!!!!!

Try changing the render distance of name plates to max, I think it helps see clickable objects too.
Ive learned to expect that type of response anytime you ask for help on this forum. -- Good looking out, though. I changed a few of the settings and Im not running into it as often.

Carl_sl

shitlord
Ive learned to expect that type of response anytime you ask for help on this forum. -- Good looking out, though. I changed a few of the settings and Im not running into it as often.
I was pointing out that people probably didn't know what you are talking about because I thought you were mouse clicking for movement which was the only thing that made sense for accidentally right clicking things in my mind.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bought this today, Dominion PVP is the server? I am downloading the client at my house now and I never did any beta / followed this game at all.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
If you're looking for an invite to the guild we're on the Dominion PVE server Stormtalon.

Contact Voldeth, Taxt, Pajac, or Cinge for an invite.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
No game crashes. No glaring interface errors. Only had one broken quest. Several annoying or downright obnoxious type quests - but that makes for good gameplay, right? No issues logging in, other than the 30 minutes it took to initialize the login servers during advanced start launch. And the occasional "you're already logged in" when logging out and back in. Minor UI issues, like the resetting nameplates on log out - sometimes mobs nameplates will disappear, which can lead to death when you accidentally pull 6+ mobs since you didn't see them.

Biggest complaint is the 24 hour cooldown on Ilium teleport. Should be 2 hours, max. 20 minutes on the local teleport is good. The first mount is nearly so slow it's almost not worth using.
RE: Illium

You need to make good friends with a Scientist, then. We get Create Portal: Capital City on a 120/90/60min cooldown (it improves with Path level). To say nothing about "Summon Group".
wink.png

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
RE: Illium

You need to make good friends with a Scientist, then. We get Create Portal: Capital City on a 120/90/60min cooldown (it improves with Path level). To say nothing about "Summon Group".
wink.png
Scientist teleport is so much more useful then I imagined. Teleport to cap city and check bank, do some housing, do some challenges for dyes, work the market then recall back. 2 hours later do it again. Good shit.

How long do these friend keys last? Just snagged one from the above post, thanks!
7 days. The top three goals for anyone using a friend key is
1. Do not play Esper.
2. See #1.
3. Get to 15 and play a dungeon.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn starting to see lag in game on Stormtalon. First time this has happened. FPS is other wise great.

Carl_sl

shitlord
Just a small amount of lag in this game can really make your abilities, which normally flow so well, feel really wonky. For a melee character that is.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Damn starting to see lag in game on Stormtalon. First time this has happened. FPS is other wise great.
My game was running 100% smooth, until I ran into my first world boss (lvl 10 boss). When my PC wasn't stuttering for a solid 2-3 seconds, I would be able to roll out of the red DANGER spot, be outside of it for almost a solid second, but still eat the hit. I'm reminded of FF14 ;\

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
My game was running 100% smooth, until I ran into my first world boss (lvl 10 boss). When my PC wasn't stuttering for a solid 2-3 seconds, I would be able to roll out of the red DANGER spot, be outside of it for almost a solid second, but still eat the hit. I'm reminded of FF14 ;\
When there is no lag the tight timing of the telegraphs is a world of fun but even a TINY bit of lag can be insta death and unfunness.