Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Carl_sl

shitlord
Has Carbine said anything about adding new dungeons/raids in the upcoming months? I know right now they're just trying to get everything on the up and up. But I'm just curious about how additional content will be addressed.
They've said that there will be a content patch coming out every 30 days barring delays. These will at times contain any of story quests, dungeons, raids, battle grounds, general content like housing. They have the first 6 months worth of content mapped out and at least the first month of content completely finished, this is what they say they are doing to justify a monthly fee so hopefully they actually do justify and not just say "here's four quests, 15 bucks please." Obviously raids and shit will only be released as it makes sense to release them, don't think theyll dump new ones out when no one has completed what's available.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Just tanked the first adventure at 18... and I am now sold on buying the game. That was a REALLY enjoyable instance. I was pretty dead set on sitting this game out too from my time in beta.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Well, whether SS is terrible or not, I'm enjoying mine right now. Got my stalker to 22 and decided I wanted to try something different. Maybe it's because I'm only level 8 right now, but I'm having a good time.
Yeah I hear you. Mine is just fun. The innate irritates me at times especially in groups but something about it speaks to me. I got a warrior up to 16 in the last few days and let my SS sit but fired him up today and its just more fun for me. Which is interesting and cool for me because I always play warriors. I keep waffling between them.

Flank_sl

shitlord
Hit 50, 1 hour queue for an adventure. Wiped on first major encounter and everyone left. I expected idiots in a pug, but I have not joined aguild yet etc. Since its only 6 days since launch I thought that the people who had already hit 50 might not be quite this retarded. As it happens, they all scattered constantly so I could not be in range to heal more than one person at a time. The tank ran away from me when he dropped to half health, and no one once talked in party chat.

Now I rememebr why I dont usually pug
tongue.png

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Heh, just saw a thread about this game on 4chan. They seem to hate it.

I'm enjoying it personally. Gonna try to hit 25 in the next two days or so.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a NA key? I'm not entirely sure if my Comp is going to be able to handle it, playing on a 4 year old Alienware. Was there any improvement in FPS from beta to live?

sebur

Bronze Squire
I am in the same boat, looking to try it out, not sure if I am going to like it so if anyone has a key they could PM me it would be much appreciated. (I tried all the keys listed in the thread earlier, all are used)

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
D2JSP has keys for 75-150 FG. Whoever needs a key and wants to go buy one, I can spot you the FG if you wanna go trade for it. PM me.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Total net worth after 3 days:

rrr_img_68574.png
Our Market Master has like 8p at lvl 47. I don't know if it's the right time to play the market. It's fresh and people aren't knowledgeable, but people don't have huge sums of money to make large profit margins possible on smaller scale items.

Flank_sl

shitlord
I had 7P when i hit 50. mostly just from levelling up. I have mining and relic hunting, but none of it seems to sell for more than vendor price anyway.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I also have a guild of about 15 on Avatus - Exile if anyone is on there and needs one.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have 4 plat so far, money is pretty easily made, I'm now to the point where I'm just cornering markets, buying out and then relisting things.