Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

xzi

Mouthbreather
Some really good quality gameplay footage, shows off a few telegraphs and the scientist path a bit.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Fucking lack of invites...

Seriously. Game companies should just come here and give out keys, then go everywhere else. We're that badass.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Some really good quality gameplay footage, shows off a few telegraphs and the scientist path a bit.

Watching this guy try and play the game is pretty annoying. He seems to have difficulty with simple movement and combat.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Watching this guy try and play the game is pretty annoying. He seems to have difficulty with simple movement and combat.
Another clicker. He had what 6 fucking things on his bar?

Also fuck you Carbine for that troll e-mail this morning.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Possibly more invites today depending on how many don't sign up from yesterday's invites. Crossing my fingers now.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Checked email. Saw two messages from WildStar, one about the Paths, the other about something I shouldn't talk about (though it wasn't exactly what I have been hoping for, at least not yet).

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Damn it I thought for sure I'd get into the big ass stress test they touted. I'm holding out that many that were selected don't bother registering since they'll be outside and drunk all holiday weekend. I'm not that optimistic though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Fucking lack of invites...

Seriously. Game companies should just come here and give out keys, then go everywhere else. We're that badass.
Surely one of the devs have to be on this board.. maybe we'll get lucky. Maybe. One can hope
frown.png
and cry.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Fucking clickers. I swear to god I will never post a video on any of my websites that shows a fucking clicker playing an MMORPG. What a bunch of assholes.

STOP CLICKING ON SHIT ON YOUR HOTBAR. FUCK YOU.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Gamebreaker.tv is primarily MMOs, no? Why would they send someone who doesn't play MMOs to write an article about MMOs?